Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

View Poll Results: I would/would not be interested in participating in Christmas Stocking Exchange
Yes, I would like to participate 13 56.52%
No, I would not like to participate 10 43.48%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2 Nov 19, 08:07 AM  
Link to this Post
nutsydownunder
Imagineer

Christmas Stocking Exchange Y/N?

Not hosted any exchanges for a few months, due to lack of interest. However, with Christmas just around the corner, I was wondering if there is any interest in our annual Christmas Stocking Exchange?

I'm happy to host it, if there is enough interest. Or is there is someone else interested in hosting, then that's fine too.

Old 2 Nov 19, 09:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Pumpkin Pie
Imagineer

Don’t know if you are talking about the same type of thing but there is a Secret Santa going on the Christmas forum.
Pumpkin Pie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 19, 11:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Irishlass
Apprentice Imagineer

Oh Nutsy I've been looking for the exchanges since I came back!
You know I'm definitely up for this!
Irishlass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 19, 11:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Irishlass
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Pumpkin Pie View Post
Don’t know if you are talking about the same type of thing but there is a Secret Santa going on the Christmas forum.
This isnt the same exchange. These exchanges always run alongside each other every year x
Irishlass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 19, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
nutsydownunder
Imagineer

Mobile

Omg Clare. Thought you were give for good. So good to know you are back. I've not hosted any exchanges for a fre months, just couldn't get numbers to make them worthwhile. So, took a break and thought that with Christmas around the corner, some might like to do the Stocking exchange again.

Oh and Welcome Back...you were missed 😀
Old 2 Nov 19, 01:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
How do they work?
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 19, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Irishlass
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
How do they work?
You give your name, and details to nutsy, and when the sign ups close she'll then send us a name with the exchanges details and when our parcels gave to be sent by. We then buy a stocking and buy some stocking fillers to the value of £10 (or is it £15&#129300 put them in a stocking, and send it to our exchangee. None of us know who our exchange gift giver is until we receive our own exchanges.

Usually with the Christmas exchanges, we wait until Christmas to open them but it's up to you.

Its great, I always love this exchange as I love going out to try and find different gifts for mine.
I received a lovely pen and notebook among mine 2 years ago and I'm using it for my Christmas ideas lol.
Old 2 Nov 19, 05:17 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I always enjoy this exchange!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 19, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Irishlass
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by nutsydownunder View Post
Omg Clare. Thought you were give for good. So good to know you are back. I've not hosted any exchanges for a fre months, just couldn't get numbers to make them worthwhile. So, took a break and thought that with Christmas around the corner, some might like to do the Stocking exchange again.

Oh and Welcome Back...you were missed 😀
I lasted 9 months But we're thinking of going back to Florida in 2 years time if we can afford to so have crept my way back in, and the 1st thing I went looking for was the exchange thread
I don't come on everyday, but a few times a week. I did miss a lot of you I will admit, but I'm delighted to see you back posting, I've been keeping my eye out for you.
Old 2 Nov 19, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Irishlass View Post
You give your name, and details to nutsy, and when the sign ups close she'll then send us a name with the exchanges details and when our parcels gave to be sent by. We then buy a stocking and buy some stocking fillers to the value of £10 (or is it £15&#129300 put them in a stocking, and send it to our exchangee. None of us know who our exchange gift giver is until we receive our own exchanges.

Usually with the Christmas exchanges, we wait until Christmas to open them but it's up to you.

Its great, I always love this exchange as I love going out to try and find different gifts for mine.
I received a lovely pen and notebook among mine 2 years ago and I'm using it for my Christmas ideas lol.
love to join but we live in Spain so the postage not fair on who gets me

but enjoy
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List