Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 10 Nov 19, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post
clyde/seymore
Serious Dibber

Anyone managed miles flight Sept 2020?

As the title suggests. Anyone had any luck with Sept 2020 miles flights with Virgin?

We can travel any day but there seems to be nothing other than 100k miles to fly via Atlanta in economy! Never had a problem finding sept flights before. Usually travel from Manchester. 😭😭
clyde/seymore is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 19, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
TillySmith
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by clyde/seymore View Post
As the title suggests. Anyone had any luck with Sept 2020 miles flights with Virgin?

We can travel any day but there seems to be nothing other than 100k miles to fly via Atlanta in economy! Never had a problem finding sept flights before. Usually travel from Manchester. 😭😭
Hi We booked Virgin PE Reward flights MAN to MCO direct 3 weeks ago for our outward flight and this morning at 5am managed to get PE Reward flights back home MCO to MAN direct on 6th Oct.
Can't help with economy I'm afraid, but we found calling at 5am both times the reward flights had just been released. Good Luck.

Pam
TillySmith is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 19, 08:16 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Yes but we had to pay for extra miles to go PE both ways as no economy seats. The PE seats would show up for a day or so then go so we snapped them up for a day later than planned. This was for Glasgow though.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 19, 09:05 AM  
Link to this Post
clyde/seymore
Serious Dibber

Thanks guys. I’ll have to keep looking. We wanted premium but nothing was showing and checked economy and no direct miles flights and were over 100k. Never had a problem in Sept before. Always been plenty of availability 😢
clyde/seymore is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 19, 09:09 AM  
Link to this Post
loola30
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by clyde/seymore View Post
Thanks guys. I’ll have to keep looking. We wanted premium but nothing was showing and checked economy and no direct miles flights and were over 100k. Never had a problem in Sept before. Always been plenty of availability 😢
If I were you, I'd book the outgoing flights now and wait for availability on the return leg. I think Manchester and PE in particular is so hard to get, I wouldn't necessarily wait for return availability. Good luck!
Old 11 Nov 19, 09:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Juliemack
waiting impatiently...!

Juliemack's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
I've been checking regularly ... I'm not too worried yet, we want EC out and PE back. I only booked this September reward flights in August this year (last minute decision) and there was plenty of availability so I'm trying to be patient. We are going for 3 weeks and can be a bit flexible with dates which helps.
Juliemack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List