Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 4 Oct 19, 07:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
Plus I always assumed they filmed in the summer so why do they always show them getting into the taxi of shame with a coat and scarf on... And don't get me started with the fake 6am calls when they all have to be ready within 20 minutes and look super glam in that time... I've been up an hour off my own back not rudely woken with a phone call and I still look like worzel gummidge
This made me laugh out loud! It is all a little bit staged, they all seem so clueless but any group situation with that many egos is asking for trouble.
Would be my idea of hell.

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 19, 07:44 AM  
Link to this Post
vanlou
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 40
I thought Del Boy said he made pillars. I said to OH what a strange thing to sell! It was only later I realised it was pillows

They are dire - bring it on

DLP Aug 2004 SQL, Dec 2007 HNY, Dec 2008 DLH
WDW Aug 2011 POFQ/RPR, Aug 2014 - HRH/POFQ
August 2014 trip report - Er, where's the rain?
vanlou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 19, 08:14 AM  
Link to this Post
blusteryday
Imagineer

blusteryday's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 12
Guidebook Photos: 8
If Michael McIntyre and Kim Jong-Un had a baby...

Before hitting that "Submit Post" button, re-read what you've typed and consider:
Is it true?
Is it kind?
Is it helpful?
Is it necessary?
blusteryday is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 19, 08:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by blusteryday View Post
If Michael McIntyre and Kim Jong-Un had a baby...

I knew he reminded me of someone... Can deffo see Michael mcintyre now 😂😂😂😂
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 19, 08:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
This made me laugh out loud! It is all a little bit staged, they all seem so clueless but any group situation with that many egos is asking for trouble.
Would be my idea of hell.
Mine too but I do like a good cat fight on TV on a Wednesday evening... And that's just the male candidates 😂😂😂
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 19, 08:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by vanlou View Post
I thought Del Boy said he made pillars. I said to OH what a strange thing to sell! It was only later I realised it was pillows

They are dire - bring it on
I thought he said pillars too... OH said same and thought maybe he was a wannabe gangster with mafia doing concrete pillars for bridges and helping dispose of evidence... how his mind works I don't know but it did make me chuckle, slightly disappointing it was pillows 😂😂😂
Old 4 Oct 19, 08:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by tracy99 View Post
Read today,that they film them all getting into the taxi,at the beginning of the series,so they have to wear a coat & scarf because they probably won’t be wearing the same outfit on the day it actually happens,so their outfits are then not showing so viewers won’t pick up on it being pre recorded.
Only the winners walk of shame is never shown,although they would have recorded one.
Also agree with the 20 mins & the cars will be waiting,not a chance do they only take 20 mins!
Hooked already
Tracy x
That makes sense, but 20 minutes in a morning I'm sorry that's at least 90 minutes minimum to look that presentable 😕😕😂😂
Old 4 Oct 19, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

where do they find these people

seriously who would even interview any of them given the crap they put on their CVs

Lotte driving me nits already
novocastrian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 19, 03:48 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

They are picked for exactly the reason we are all typing about them! Total Prats all of them. I am a Londoner & the Spiv who sells 'pillars' I would not touch with a barge pole!
The silly girl doing the 'I know all about wine & have worked in a high class wine bar in London' - probably Witherspoons! Is on the front page of one of the tabloids today in a bikini (at least I think its her I only look at the front pages on SKY news) and the heading is Apprentice Beauty Calls Police. I said to DH that one is going to be trouble & knows as much about good wine as I do & I have never worked in a high class wine bar!But I too can read whats written on the back of the bottle! Even Claude said this was the thickest group he has even been on with!
Old 4 Oct 19, 03:50 PM  
Link to this Post
SimonB
Imagineer

Mobile

Enjoyed last nights episode. Did the Franschhoek wine tram earlier this year and it’s brilliant.
SimonB is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List