Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 8 Nov 19, 01:59 PM  
Link to this Post
lorna_99
Serious Dibber

Delta flights through netflights

Looking for some reassurance, I have seen delta flights through net flights at a price not to far off what I wanted to pay but never booked through netflights before.

Do you get access to your booking online for seat selection straight away?

Anything else I should be aware of if not booking direct with airline?

Thanks
lorna_99 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 19, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Wereallmadhere
Excited about Disney

Ive used them for Virgin flights. Booking was confirmed within 20 mins and could log onto the virgin app straight away with the booking number. I did a fair bit of internet stalking on them and as a third party booking agent they have a good reputation
Wereallmadhere is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 19, 02:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Peko
Imagineer

You should be able to select seats as soon as the flight is ticketed. The biggest potential issue of booking with an agent (especially with a US carrier a long time in advance of travel) is that any changes to the ticket (by you or the airline) in advance (basically pretty much until online check in opens) have to go through the agent.

This does not apply to things like seat reservations and baggage, but does apply to schedule changes, cancellations, or any change you wanted to make to flights/dates etc. You therefore rely on the agent telling you about changes, but Netflights has a fairly good customer service reputation in this regard.
Peko is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 19, 04:33 PM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Mobile

Booked delta flights through netflights a few years ago and can highly recommend them. Could see booking on delta site same day and when delta cancelled our connecting flight we were able to choose a different flight to suit us just as you would if booking through delta direct.
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 19, 05:27 PM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

Originally Posted by lorna_99 View Post
Looking for some reassurance, I have seen delta flights through net flights at a price not to far off what I wanted to pay but never booked through netflights before.

Do you get access to your booking online for seat selection straight away?

Anything else I should be aware of if not booking direct with airline?

Thanks
are they delta operated by virgin flights ?

we booked last week got the booking ref from netflights sttraight away, logged into virgin & picked seats

so would assume same if actual delta flights

no bother at all, go for it
novocastrian is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 19, 05:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We've booked flights with them twice and found them very helpful.

I looked at booking with them for May but Skyscanner were £300 cheaper
Old 8 Nov 19, 06:17 PM  
Link to this Post
lorna_99
Serious Dibber

Thanks everyone, I booked... well sorta.
It turned out that going to netflights through skyscanner was cheaper than netflights 1st and it was a Virgin flight (i know its the same as delta technically) logged onto Virgin and booked my seat
They only had 1 seat at the cheap fare so i booked it for me and will keep an eye out to book DH his seat when the price drops again. The next seat was £75 more but i figured it might be a friday late afternoon price hike for the weekend so fingers crossed.
lorna_99 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 19, 07:10 PM  
Link to this Post
col1968
Apprentice Imagineer

I've booked delta through netflights for next year, flying with virgin on a code share- was able to log onto the virgin app and book my seats straight away after
col1968 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 19, 01:29 PM  
Link to this Post
HiddenMickey35
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
I booked with netflight.com and I enjoyed the flight by Delta much better than Virgin as on the way home with Virgin was okay. I would fly with Delta in future.
DCL 6-9April 06,DCL on 18 July 07, Medi.,DCL on 15 Nights Panama Canal - Westbound< May 08, NEW YORK NOV 24-30TH WITH 5 LADIES :, DCL on 3 July '10 for 8 days Dover to Barcelona RCCI - FOS 10 April '11, Spendlour of the Seas, 19 July 2013,Disney Magic 14 Nights WB Tranny Sep 6, 2014, Jamaica June 12-23, 2018, RC Cruise, Halloween 2019, Mexico with groups, Sept 2022, DCL Nowhere on 27th July 2021 for 3 nights?, Anthem of the Seas, Norweigian Fjords Cruise, May 2022
HiddenMickey35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List