Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 5 Jan 20, 11:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Greenapple View Post
Really enjoying your reports! Looks like a great day in Seaworld. I'm picking up lots of tips from you, we're going in April, my son will have just turned 2.
So glad you are enjoying reading a long, and great you are finding it useful for planning your trip! WDW with a toddler certainly had it's challenges at time but it was so truly magical!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 20, 06:43 PM  
Link to this Post
disneyfan87
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Fab day, and well done for following Charlie’s lead for the evening. So hard to do and the FOMO is hard to deal with! But better that than ruin the next day with a massively overtired toddler
disneyfan87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 20, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie4Mickey
Imagineer

It's funny reading how you felt with Mako, Daniel HATED rides before this holiday. Always refused to go on them as he doesn't like heights, I slowly eased him in on this holiday as he loves speed and going fast it's just the slow going up height bit.

But he loved Mako, he said it was his favourite ride ever despite the height, as it was so smooth and didn't feel like any other ride. Funny how everyone has such different opinions.

We love Sea World too, and found it even better this time round with so much more to do.

So sad you missed out on HS, but I hope they make it up to you in other ways. Super Mum award for you xx

Instagram: kimberlys_journeyy
Youtube: Kimberly's Journey
Orlando 16 - Food Report
We got engaged trip 19 - Food Report
Minnie4Mickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 20, 05:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by disneyfan87 View Post
Fab day, and well done for following Charlie’s lead for the evening. So hard to do and the FOMO is hard to deal with! But better that than ruin the next day with a massively overtired toddler
Yes, as hard as it was missing out it was definitely the right decision! He was exhasuted after such a busy day!

Originally Posted by Minnie4Mickey View Post
It's funny reading how you felt with Mako, Daniel HATED rides before this holiday. Always refused to go on them as he doesn't like heights, I slowly eased him in on this holiday as he loves speed and going fast it's just the slow going up height bit.

But he loved Mako, he said it was his favourite ride ever despite the height, as it was so smooth and didn't feel like any other ride. Funny how everyone has such different opinions.

We love Sea World too, and found it even better this time round with so much more to do.

So sad you missed out on HS, but I hope they make it up to you in other ways. Super Mum award for you xx
That's so funny... I think I am turning into a wimp in my old age! I normally love Manta and I really struggled with that too! I hope this isn't a sign of things to come! Well done to Daniel for being so brave!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 20, 02:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Joosebug1987
Very Serious Dibber

What a fab day! You certainly got a lot luckier than we did with Seaworld - it was packed when we went so we ended up having to go back another unplanned morning so dad could ride Mako which was half of his holiday aims so couldn't let him miss out lol. Underwater grill looks lovely - may have to check that one out if I get to go back (who am I kidding if? !)

Such a shame you had to miss out on DHS - at least you can comfort yourself that it probably gave you an easier day the following days without an over tired Charlie!

Thanks for writing - love your trippies x
Joosebug1987 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 20, 11:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Joosebug1987 View Post
What a fab day! You certainly got a lot luckier than we did with Seaworld - it was packed when we went so we ended up having to go back another unplanned morning so dad could ride Mako which was half of his holiday aims so couldn't let him miss out lol. Underwater grill looks lovely - may have to check that one out if I get to go back (who am I kidding if? !)

Such a shame you had to miss out on DHS - at least you can comfort yourself that it probably gave you an easier day the following days without an over tired Charlie!

Thanks for writing - love your trippies x
We always seem to be really lucky with Seaworld in regards to crowd levels, today certainly was no exception! I definitely recommend Shark's Underwater Grill for WHEN (not if!) you go back, it's such a fun dining experience!
Old 13 Feb 20, 02:43 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Wow that car is a total beast! Not sure I would fancy parking that!

Well done for riding Mako, I don’t think you’d be getting me on that! If it is any consolation, we’re also finding that thrill rides are tougher these days and we don’t even do any of the mega mega ones, as you know!

Looks like you had such a nice day and there was so much for Charlie to look at – that boy sure does love a fish tank. So quiet too, like you were the only people there.

Biscuit Bear cracked me up. And I love how Paul has a weakness for a #USAno1 towel.

Paul has the honour of the only flattering Slinky Dog on-ride photo I have ever seen. I cannot believe that John didn’t like it though. Why?!

PS – hope the toucan comes back to roost soon
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 20, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by HelenJNT View Post
Wow that car is a total beast! Not sure I would fancy parking that!

Well done for riding Mako, I don’t think you’d be getting me on that! If it is any consolation, we’re also finding that thrill rides are tougher these days and we don’t even do any of the mega mega ones, as you know!

Looks like you had such a nice day and there was so much for Charlie to look at – that boy sure does love a fish tank. So quiet too, like you were the only people there.

Biscuit Bear cracked me up. And I love how Paul has a weakness for a #USAno1 towel.

Paul has the honour of the only flattering Slinky Dog on-ride photo I have ever seen. I cannot believe that John didn’t like it though. Why?!

PS – hope the toucan comes back to roost soon
I am definitely becoming a huge wimp in my old age... I will be refusing the teacups at the rate (but never IASW of course)

Paul is all about the #usanumberone

Oh and good news... toucan was discovered hibernating down the side of the sofa!
Old 8 Apr 20, 11:20 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Mobile

Seaworld is definitely a chilled out day. Your meal looked lovely especially the brownie dessert. Glad Charlie woke up in time. He definitely loves fish tanks doesn’t he? I’ve seen that from IG.

You’re very brave going on Mako - I couldn’t do it. The Sesame Street area looks brilliant for kids - big and small.

Things look like they’d caught up with Charlie a bit today - you were very selfless tonight. Hope you get to ride the rides you missed at some point in the not too distant future.
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 20, 10:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
Seaworld is definitely a chilled out day. Your meal looked lovely especially the brownie dessert. Glad Charlie woke up in time. He definitely loves fish tanks doesn’t he? I’ve seen that from IG.

You’re very brave going on Mako - I couldn’t do it. The Sesame Street area looks brilliant for kids - big and small.

Things look like they’d caught up with Charlie a bit today - you were very selfless tonight. Hope you get to ride the rides you missed at some point in the not too distant future.
Charlie adores fish! We have annual passes to Sealife Adventure in Southend... he has the best time every time we go! I predict a future as a marine biologist or the like!