Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 16 Aug 18, 05:31 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Slinky Dog View Post
Ah I see, thanks for clearing that up. So is it usually an Entree or Main with a dessert you're allowed with a TS credit?
Yes that’s right. Generally main courses come with a couple of sides - so steak with some form of potatoes and veg for example - however there are some signatures that charge extra for sides.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 18, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post
phi2012
Excited about Disney

Mobile

With the new changes to Be our Guest, and it now being a prix fixe meal, could my 10 year old order her meal off the kids menu? And if yes could we use extra kids credits we will have to cover her meal, or if not just pay oop for her? Thanks 🙂
phi2012 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 18, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Originally Posted by phi2012 View Post
With the new changes to Be our Guest, and it now being a prix fixe meal, could my 10 year old order her meal off the kids menu? And if yes could we use extra kids credits we will have to cover her meal, or if not just pay oop for her? Thanks 🙂
I actually don’t know. I know you can pay OOP for a kids meal for her but I don’t know if you could use kids credits if she was ordering a kids meal. Hopefully someone who has done this will reply.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 18, 06:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

Thank you so much Sha9. This is a fantastic thread. 😊
Minnie Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 18, 08:55 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Originally Posted by Minnie Mum View Post
Thank you so much Sha9. This is a fantastic thread. 😊
You’re welcome. Glad it’s been useful 👍🏻.

Trip Report Index
Old 15 Oct 18, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Gemnjam
Gone all Goofy

Sorry if this is a really stupid question but if we get the free breakfast deal, I understand that this is actually a QS credit which we can use for any meal which is fab. What I am not clear on is what 1 credit coves - is it any entree at a QS restaurant regardless of the menu price or is there a limit and how do I know which drinks are included please?
Gemnjam is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 18, 08:23 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Originally Posted by Gemnjam View Post
Sorry if this is a really stupid question but if we get the free breakfast deal, I understand that this is actually a QS credit which we can use for any meal which is fab. What I am not clear on is what 1 credit coves - is it any entree at a QS restaurant regardless of the menu price or is there a limit and how do I know which drinks are included please?
Yes it’s any main course and I would think any drink but I haven’t had DDP since the change to include alcoholic and speciality drinks.

Trip Report Index
Old 22 Oct 18, 04:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Marge88
Earning More Ears

Thank you for a very useful thread! We have not had a Disney Dining Plan before and I have a couple of queries.
If you use some credits on the first day that you arrive does that mean that by the last day of your trip when you are leaving you may have used them all up? in other words if you are there for 14 nights do you have only 14 table service, 14 quick serve and 28 snacks?

Can you carry credits over to other days if you don't use them on some days?

Thanks
Marge88 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 18, 06:19 PM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Marge88 View Post
Thank you for a very useful thread! We have not had a Disney Dining Plan before and I have a couple of queries.
If you use some credits on the first day that you arrive does that mean that by the last day of your trip when you are leaving you may have used them all up? in other words if you are there for 14 nights do you have only 14 table service, 14 quick serve and 28 snacks?

Thanks
You get a set of credits per person per night. The whole room's credits for the entire stay are added to your account when you check in and can be used in any order and quantity that you want between checking in and midnight on the day you check out. It's completely flexible and you don't lose credits if you don't use them all each day - they just stay on your account until midnight on check out day.

Most people just use a few qs and snack credits on travel day, which then leaves TS and snack credits for check out day. You'll find that you'll probably end up sharing qs meals too and snack credits will go further than you expect. Most people have some credits left at the end, so exchange them for snacks to take home

We've had the DDP twice and the qsdp 3 times and haven't managed to use up all of our credits once!

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31.10 - 14.11.12
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 02 - 16.01.14
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 07 - 21.02.15
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 02 - 15.04.16
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29.03 - 12.04.17
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21.10 - 4.11.19
CBR & CBBR 3 week WDW & US, 05 - 27.09.22

Easter QSDP food report April 17

2nd Easter QSDP food report, Oct 19
loves2plan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 18, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Originally Posted by Marge88 View Post

Thanks
As Vickie says you could theoretically have used all your credits before the end of the holiday but in reality that’s very unusual. Most people end up with credits left.

Trip Report Index