Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 20 May 17, 07:14 PM  
Link to this Post
AEK
Earning More Ears

Thanks for the deal.
I've just ordered this - got an email with a barcode.
Caribbean Beach Aug 2019
AEK is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 17, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post
BigKidUK
Excited about Disney

Massive thank you for this! We are going for 6 days and I was agonising over the 3 or (very expensive!) 14 day option, but this is superb value for money and will suit us perfectly! Bought and can't wait even more now
Old 21 May 17, 11:10 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by BigKidUK View Post
Massive thank you for this! We are going for 6 days and I was agonising over the 3 or (very expensive!) 14 day option, but this is superb value for money and will suit us perfectly! Bought and can't wait even more now
No worries! Always good to share!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 17, 11:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Bear
VIP Dibber

Hi

Whilst the Dibb was down I wondered over to the DIS and on there someone had said this offer is only valid for use over supper, anyone going after August will not be able to use this.

Pity - I was going to buy but not going until November.

Edited at 11:17 PM.
Disney Bear is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 17, 11:22 PM  
Link to this Post
3family
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

It's called the summer special but there's no dates on anything. I got two emails: a 'prebooking' and a confirmation and no expiry is listed

I'm going in August so likely won't effect me
Old 22 May 17, 08:06 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Disney Bear View Post
Hi

Whilst the Dibb was down I wondered over to the DIS and on there someone had said this offer is only valid for use over supper, anyone going after August will not be able to use this.

Pity - I was going to buy but not going until November.
Are they simply guessing at that due to the name of the offer?

I've just re-read my two confirmation emails and neither mention anything about an expiry date... FYI.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 17, 10:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Bear
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Betamax80 View Post
Are they simply guessing at that due to the name of the offer?

I've just re-read my two confirmation emails and neither mention anything about an expiry date... FYI.
No they had a screen shot of what looked like an online chat. Not sure how they go to that however
Disney Bear is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 17, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post
BigKidUK
Excited about Disney

oh no.. we go September I have just checked both emails they sent me and neither have an expiry date anywhere- I presumed the summer bit was because I was buying in the summer, not that I had to use it then :/
Old 22 May 17, 11:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Bear
VIP Dibber

they had a 'chat' with universal and that was stated as an expiry - doh
Old 22 May 17, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post
BigKidUK
Excited about Disney

Without a clear expiry date on the offer (somewhere, anywhere?!), I don't think they can refuse really? After all, when exactly does summer end?! And I thought it was a 'summer deal' because I was BUYING it during the summer, not because you had to USE it during 'the summer'. I think they will have to honour it as it is such a grey area, and being as they were selling the same package (with no expiry date) on Black Friday so its not as if it is a 'really special' offer, just the same one they did last year?! Agh, why is nothing even simple, eh