Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 21 Jul 17, 12:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Syjen
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by metal0121 View Post
Do they do wings included in the buffet?

From memory...yes. Me and the kids love Cici's, wife less so, but we'll be going this trip! Great choice and quality food. The cinnamon rolls are out of this world!
Syjen is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 17, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Infinity Red
Imagineer

Does anyone know if Cici's, Golden Corral, Wendy's etc are good places to eat with a nut allergy ? The Sizzler restaurant at Pointe Orlando was good and really informative about their food but it's closed now.
Old 22 Jul 17, 02:45 PM  
Link to this Post
snowbelle
Imagineer

Originally Posted by metal0121 View Post
I'm off for the first time and looking at cicis... so is it like $12 all you can eat? I know they do pizza and salad, but do they do wings other bits in the buffet?
I had never seen wings on a Cicis buffet, I looked at their menu on line and they do them but not included in the buffet you can order separately.

Golden Corrals do vary in cleanliness the one near Bahama Breeze at LBV is nice.
snowbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 17, 02:47 PM  
Link to this Post
tarik
Excited about Disney

we love cici's. Cant complain for tis price. SOnic Drive in isnt too bad for a burger. They sometimes have 99cent Corn Dogs too if I remember right?

Someone earlier mentioned chinese... How do chinese/indian/pizza takeaways compare to the UK?
tarik is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 17, 04:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Bear
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by tarik View Post
we love cici's. Cant complain for tis price. SOnic Drive in isnt too bad for a burger. They sometimes have 99cent Corn Dogs too if I remember right?

Someone earlier mentioned chinese... How do chinese/indian/pizza takeaways compare to the UK?
Never had an Indian take away but pizza and Chinese compares well. Portions are usually very big. Chinese - you may need a small translation on google - chow mein is called something different for example - but they have the same stuff. Noodles are usually a bit thicker/wider than ours - which I actually quite like.
Disney Bear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 17, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
charleigh08
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
^^^^^ this is exactly how we do things , when you are tired and hungry cheap and cheerful often hits the spot.
Totally agree after day in park and you are cream crackered sometimes you need something quick and cheap just to hit the spot and these places are great for this option.
charleigh08 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 17, 12:03 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyNikki
slightly serious Dibber

Some great tips, thanks for sharing.
DisneyNikki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 17, 04:05 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Infinity Red View Post
Does anyone know if Cici's, Golden Corral, Wendy's etc are good places to eat with a nut allergy ? The Sizzler restaurant at Pointe Orlando was good and really informative about their food but it's closed now.
Our son has nut allergies and has been ok at cicis all he seems to eat is the garlic bread and the fudge brownies though so cant help on pizza side but we never had problem touch wood
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 17, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Vinniecat
Imagineer

We like the hot chicken and salad from publix or the Chinese food bar that they do. Also for something quick and inexpensive the children love Taco Bell.
Vinniecat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 17, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
samnbaz
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

no they don't do wings, solely pizza and salad and desert
samnbaz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List