Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 20 Mar 18, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post
longles
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by IndianaMac View Post
Hi, I bought the same date from ATD, 3-off Adult tickets (little one is 11, so an Adult ticket required).

For comparison, ATD Adult tickets were £61 each, so about $84 at 1.38 exchange rate.
Just booked mine with orlando-ticket-deals/ for 17th Aug £63 each a whole £1 cheaper each than ATD, WOW
2018-CR,YC,RPR... 2020,2021-cancelled 2022-emerald island,swan,HRH
longles is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 18, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyNewbie
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Does anyone know if orlandoattractions will be selling MNSSHP tickets? Did they last year? Thanks.
DisneyNewbie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 18, 01:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Gezzs View Post
ATD offer price match so in the unlikely event they are charging more for tickets, I'll just get the difference refunded.
ATD almost always charge more for their 7/14/21 day Ultimate tickets than Disney UK does. So it's not that unlikely.

Originally Posted by longles View Post
Just booked mine with orlando-ticket-deals/ for 17th Aug £63 each a whole £1 cheaper each than ATD, WOW
The Orlando-Ticket-Deals website is run by ATD.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 18, 02:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Malificent
Imagineer

Am I correct in thinking if you purchase tickets from ATD you will get actual tickets?

If I purchase from Disney will I get a receipt and then have to use will call window to collect tickets?

Deciding who to book with.

Also, is a Sunday a good day for the party? It will be October 28th.
Malificent is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 18, 02:46 PM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Malificent View Post
Am I correct in thinking if you purchase tickets from ATD you will get actual tickets?

If I purchase from Disney will I get a receipt and then have to use will call window to collect tickets?

My understanding for MNSSHP tickets is that everyone will need to visit the booths to get a wristband for the event anyway. We bought tickets direct from Disney on our first trip and still had to exchange them for the wristband on the day. That was 2012, so not sure if it's changed since then.

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31st Oct - 14th Nov 2012
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 2nd - 16th Jan 2014
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 7th - 21st Feb 2015
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 2nd - 15th April 2016
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29th March - 12th April 2017
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21st October - 4th November 2019
Food report - the unexpected Easter QSDP extravagana! April 2017
What do we want? FOOD! When do we want it? NOW! QSDP food report, Oct 2019
loves2plan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 18, 02:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Gezzs
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Malificent View Post

ATD definitely send real tickets (credit card style). I got mine today. From what I understand, Disney send a voucher that you redeem when there, but I could be wrong.

Florida: July 2009, Aug 2011, Sept 2014, Sept 2018, Sept 2024
Disneyland Paris: Dec 2023
Gezzs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 18, 02:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Malificent
Imagineer

Originally Posted by loves2plan View Post
My understanding for MNSSHP tickets is that everyone will need to visit the booths to get a wristband for the event anyway. We bought tickets direct from Disney on our first trip and still had to exchange them for the wristband on the day. That was 2012, so not sure if it's changed since then.
Thank you, Ah yes, we attended a party about 7 years ago, and the bands were handed after the turnstile. Perhaps this has changed?

ATD definitely send real tickets (credit card style). I got mine today. From what I understand, Disney send a voucher that you redeem when there, but I could be wrong.
Thank you. Are ATD sending them straight away do you know? Or is there a wait for them?
Malificent is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 18, 02:54 PM  
Link to this Post
chmurf
Imagineer

with disney direct, you either need to redeem the voucher for a plastic card when at a ticket window
or you can link the tickets to your MDX and then use a magic band if you have one

Disney also offers the option of shipping the tickets through UPS, real tickets, for the cost of $25
chmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 18, 04:12 PM  
Link to this Post
ziggyzag
Imagineer

Bought MNSHP tickets today via Disney, was cheaper than ATD, and they already linked to my MDE
ziggyzag is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 18, 04:27 PM  
Link to this Post
wdwsurprise
Trying for More Ears

I booked direct with Disney today for Aug 24th - $84.14 so £60.04 at todays exchange rate - Saving of £14 over 3 tickets which is a couple of extra pins for the boy. They gave the confirmation number which you just link on MDE - all done and showing already.

FYI - Freephone number from the UK for Special Event reservations is 0800 085 0582
wdwsurprise is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List