Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 24 Mar 11, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Stu
Imagineer

Stu's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 324
Guidebook Photos: 485
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Celebration Exotic Car Festival

inline imageThe 8th Annual Celebration Exotic Car Festival, children's charity event, in Florida takes place 7-10 April 2011.

This four-day event showcases North America's largest collection of exotic cars, race cars and iconic Hollywood movie cars, coming together to help children with life threatening medical conditions.

Events start in Seabring on the 7th. More than 100 exotic cars and race cars will be running at full speed at the Sebring International Raceway.

The festivities move to EPCOT on the 8th with a Fireworks dinner. The American Adventure Pavilion at Epcot will host this exclusive dinner. Tickets are $85 in advance. The Concours of Exotic Cars will take place on Saturday, April 9, with 250 exotic cars, race cars and Hollywood movie cars lined up along Downtown Celebration’s lakefront promenade. Cars from Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini, Bugatti, McLaren, Lotus, Saleen, Spyker, Pantera, Aston Martin, Bentley, DeLorean and many others will be displayed. Admission is free for spectators.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cecf.jpg
Views:	164886
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	30632  
Old 24 Mar 11, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Stu
Imagineer

Stu's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 324
Guidebook Photos: 485
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Official Site is here
celebrationexoticcars/2011/
Old 24 Mar 11, 04:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Pudders
Apprentice Imagineer

Went to this in 2009 - it was awesome! Great day at Celebration even if you're not into cars.
Old 24 Mar 11, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post

9th of april is our discovery cove day ;( does anyone know if the cars are still at celebration late into the evening reading the info page it looks like they may be gone by 4pm
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 11, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Greyfriars
Imagineer

Went to this about 6 years ago it was a great day out ... HOWEVER ... I received a parking ticket for parking facing the wrong way the "B" of a cop watched me park, wished me good morning and waited until I was out of site before ticketing me. :angry:

I spent the next morning paying a $50 fine at the Kissimmee courthouse... but that's a whole other story.

Be careful out there folks.
Old 24 Mar 11, 09:14 PM  
Link to this Post
carolynne67
Apprentice Imagineer

We are in Naples on the 9th to watch the Monsterjam but coming up to Orlando on the 10th, does anybody know whant the car do on the Sunday and if you can see them?

Carolynne
Old 25 Mar 11, 09:47 AM  
Link to this Post

WoW! My ds would love to see a bugati veyron in real life, looks a great day out, love to see some pictures if anyone goes
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 11, 12:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Funkymum
Imagineer

Wow sounds fab, we arrive on the 6th April so think we'll def go along to this

Pop Cen Jan 2006, All Star Mov Sept 2007, POR Sept 2008
DCR DLRP Jan 2009, Cheyenne May 2009, Grand Cal, SSR & AKV Nov 2009, Tuscan Ridge & AKV Aug 2010, AKV & Disney Dream Apr 2011, Dibb Villa & AKV Dec 2011, DCR DLRP Aug 2012 & March 2013, AKV OKW & Disney Dream Aug 2015, AKV OKW POLY VB & Disney CA Aug 2017, PP Cali & Knotts Berry Farm May 2018
SL DLRP Xmas 2018 CB GFV VB Aug 2019, SL DLRP Xmas 2019
Funkymum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 11, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Team Jeans
Imagineer

I now know which day we'll be going to Celebration! Expect it will be very busy - but really looking forward to it!
Old 26 Mar 11, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Pudders
Apprentice Imagineer

If you get there in the morning around 9am you will more than likely get parked ok (Back near the lake area) - we managed to get a seat in "Market Street Cafe" and had breakfast...the cars are all around you and most of the owners are in the cafe and chatting. After 10am it is busy on parking.

It's not a full day but well worth a look. That was on the Saturday.