Link to this Post
steph1
Imagineer

steph1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
You should write to their customer service department and ask them to explain their staff training to you regarding their handling of situations like this. Also you should ask if they make it a practice of theirs to accuse innocent people of theft! Fuming wouldn't cover how I would feel if this happened to us. I'm glad you got some money back but the way US have treated you and your family is utterly disgusting. I hope the rest of your holiday up to this point passed without incident and you have a great time
steph1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 12, 06:42 PM  
Link to this Post

Ive always found the staff in US not the friendliest of people whether it be over tickets or anything else, they defineltely need a crash course in customer service.

Total opposite in Disney though
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 12, 06:50 PM  
Link to this Post
BONDY LAD
Imagineer

Originally Posted by minnie5 View Post
Ive always found the staff in US not the friendliest of people whether it be over tickets or anything else, they defineltely need a crash course in customer service.

one million % agree with your post, bondy.
BONDY LAD is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 12, 06:58 PM  
Link to this Post
lesleyanne
Imagineer

lesleyanne's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by minnie5 View Post

We were once told Universal staff are the ones that mostly get knocked back from Disney, the only time we have ever had troubles with staff has been at Universal

WDW trips
1999,2000,2002,2003,2004,2005,2006x2.
lesleyanne is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 12, 07:14 PM  
Link to this Post
ali-s
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Disneycraft View Post
After reading this we've just printed off our email reciept and its staying in my kipling bag the whole holiday !

And me, think I'm also going to take a photo of the tickets on top of the receipt to prove they are the same tickets.
Mexico 2010, Easter in Mexico Trip Index
ESD Pointe Orlando, Palm Pavilion Clearwater, RPR August 2012
Costa Rica July 2015 Pura Vida! trip report
South Africa 2017 trip report
ali-s is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 12, 07:16 PM  
Link to this Post
WickedPlans
Imagineer

WickedPlans's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
When we exchanged our vouchers at Universal, we were given the tickets and a receipt.
We were told that if we lost our tickets or had any problems with them, then we could take our receipt back to Guest Services and they would be able to replace them.

I think I will stick with vouchers!
Easter 2010, Florida Pines Villa - Avoiding Disasters, Lessons in Autism: Trip Report
Easter 2012, Sunset Lakes Villa - No Rest for the Wicked: Trip Report
WickedPlans is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 12, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post

my other halfs friend is a tickets seller and he told us that universal and disney always have a problem if your tickets were brought in the uk.. something to do with the bar code...but to be on the safe side i think i will get my daughter to take all proofs of purchase with her,
Old 30 Jun 12, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post

We had a problem in disney with one of my sons tickets and my hubbys ticket at one of the water parks, the man on the gate was lovely and told us to take our tickets to guest relations before we used them again to get them changed which we did and had no problems after that, but the difference here is the attitude- he was very helpful and not accusing at all.
Old 30 Jun 12, 07:28 PM  
Link to this Post
gala
Imagineer

gala's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 24

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 336
US are appalling when it comes to dealing with their customers. My experience at the turnstile was nothing short of hilarious, although I was mad at the same time. My son and I had gone through with no problem but then I heard my daughter shouting, 'Mum' at the top of her voice. I think she was about 16 at the time. They were holding her back at the turnstile and had her in tears. They accused her of trying to fraudulently trying to use her ticket and pretend that she was male. I started to roar with laughter and they got even madder . Her ticket was signed Kathryn -------, but they said that it didnt belong to her as the name printed on the bottom was KEITH PROWSE. It even stated that they were the provider. They wouldnt listen to me and were going to kick us all out until I made them read the blasted thing. I mean, what sort of training must they have to make such a dumb mistake. They didnt say sorry and grudgingly let my daughter through still saying not to try such a thing again. Unbelievable!

Margaret

1999 - All Star Music
2001 - Quality Inn International and All Star Movies
2004 - Homewood Suites I Drive and All Star Music
2006 - Homewood Suites I Drive, Royal Pacific Resort and Pop Century
2008 - Homewood Suites, Hard Rock Hotel and Coronado Springs
2010 Homewood Suites, RPR, POFQ
2013 Homewood Suites, RPR,OKW

gala is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 12, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by gala View Post
US are appalling when it comes to dealing with their customers. My experience at the turnstile was nothing short of hilarious, although I was mad at the same time. My son and I had gone through with no problem but then I heard my daughter shouting, 'Mum' at the top of her voice. I think she was about 16 at the time. They were holding her back at the turnstile and had her in tears. They accused her of trying to fraudulently trying to use her ticket and pretend that she was male. I started to roar with laughter and they got even madder . Her ticket was signed Kathryn -------, but they said that it didnt belong to her as the name printed on the bottom was KEITH PROWSE. It even stated that they were the provider. They wouldnt listen to me and were going to kick us all out until I made them read the blasted thing. I mean, what sort of training must they have to make such a dumb mistake. They didnt say sorry and grudgingly let my daughter through still saying not to try such a thing again. Unbelievable!

Margaret
That just goes to show really doesent it? How thick can some people really be?
Closed Thread