Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 19 Aug 13, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
PAUL7331
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by MrsJD View Post
The Viator tickets are a really good price, do you have to specify the day that you want to go to the park or is the ticket valid for any weekday before the end of December?
I'm keen to know this too?
PAUL7331 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 13, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
dbm001
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by MrsJD View Post
The Viator tickets are a really good price, do you have to specify the day that you want to go to the park or is the ticket valid for any weekday before the end of December?
Although you do enter a date when booking the tickets, and your voucher has this date printed on it, it also states on the booking voucher -

"Single day at SeaWorld Orlando (PLU Code: 598); valid for weekday travel between August 8 and December 20, 2013"

So I think as long as you visit on a weekday between the 8/8 and 20/12 it will be fine.
dbm001 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 13, 12:06 PM  
Link to this Post
PAUL7331
Excited about Disney

Cool!
Anybody know if you can buy second day passes still whilst at sea world?
PAUL7331 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 13, 12:40 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsJD
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by dbm001 View Post
Although you do enter a date when booking the tickets, and your voucher has this date printed on it, it also states on the booking voucher -

"Single day at SeaWorld Orlando (PLU Code: 598); valid for weekday travel between August 8 and December 20, 2013"

So I think as long as you visit on a weekday between the 8/8 and 20/12 it will be fine.
Thank you

Buena Vista Villa April 1999, 2001
Tuscan Ridge Villa August 2011
Vista Park Villa April 2012 Calabay Parc Villa Sept 2012
Vista Park Villa Nov 2013 2016
MrsJD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 13, 12:42 PM  
Link to this Post
the bears
Imagineer

the bears's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
This is why you'll suddenly now keep getting rediected to the horrible UK Seaworld site and not the nioce US on

Best Western Lakeside Kissimmee September 2009

Best Western Lakeside Kissimmee May 2011

Doubletree by Hilton at Seaworld September 2013

Doubletree by Hilton at Seaworld September 2015
the bears is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 13, 12:54 PM  
Link to this Post
PAUL7331
Excited about Disney

Purchased!
Old 22 Aug 13, 09:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Morning
a Friend of the DIBB

Has anyone used the viator deal and been to seaworld yet? As when I click the schedule tab on the viator page it does say that this deal is for us residents only and you may be asked for proof of residency when exchanging your voucher.
I don't know whether to risk it or not.
Morning is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 13, 10:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Roosterroo
Excited about Disney

I mailed seaworld and there reply was anyone with a residents ticket will be asked for proof of residency of the person who bought the tickets and the purchaser must be present with their credit card. this was about the tickets on seaworld site not viator but im guessing same rules apply as it says us residents only on viator site, have seen a few people have bought them but not heard if they have worked at seaworld yet
Roosterroo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 13, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
dbm001
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Roosterroo View Post
I mailed seaworld and there reply was anyone with a residents ticket will be asked for proof of residency of the person who bought the tickets and the purchaser must be present with their credit card. this was about the tickets on seaworld site not viator but im guessing same rules apply as it says us residents only on viator site, have seen a few people have bought them but not heard if they have worked at seaworld yet
I didn't see that on viator! I've bought tickets for all of us for our visit in November. To be honest, if these tickets are for US residents only surely they shouldn't be selling them in UK £'s to UK residents.

EDIT:

They have added that line to the deal, when I purchased the deal it did not have the line about US Residents Only. I know this as I printed out my voucher the day I bought it and that line is not there, however if I log in to my viator account now, and go to print out the voucher the following line has been added: Please note: this product is available to US residents only; you may be asked for proof of residency when exchanging your voucher.

Cheeky ######s! What to do now?!?!?

Edited at 05:52 PM.
dbm001 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 13, 07:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Roosterroo
Excited about Disney

to be honest I looked at viator site a few days ago to see if it mentioned anything about residency and I didn't see anything but I didn't click the 'schedule' tab where it brings it up so would know if it had been listed there or not. in my head they were clearly selling the us weekday offer tickets as when you convert price it comes out about 50 bucks. all I can say is call viator see what they say. fingers crossed
Roosterroo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread