Imagineer

grinner82's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 19
Guidebook Photos: 83
Guidebook Reviews: 10
They have not said they wont refund, but it sounds like it needs the manager to authorise the refund. I would give them chance to do this.
I can only think because you want it delivering to another address the the card holders address that its a security measure. They are making sure that you are actually the card holder and its not stolen. By sending the utility bill it shows that you are living at the address.

I know many places that wont deliver to a different address to the card holders address which is a good security if the card has been stolen.

I know it may seem like a bit of a fath on, but I would be patient, ask for the team leader or manager to call you and I sure it will be sorted very quickly.
Old 4 May 15, 12:01 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

If you get the refund and are looking for an alternative place to book with, i can highly reccomend Orlando Attraction Tickets, we booked our Universal tickets with them, 10pp deposit and freebies if your spending over £500. Once we paid the full balance the tickets were dispatched the next day and sent recorded delivery. Real tickets too not e-tickets (although some of the freebies i.e coupon booklet came in email and just need to bring to mall to redeem)
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 15, 12:09 PM  
Link to this Post
mghayward
Apprentice Imagineer

We have used Attraction tickets direct for all our trips to Orlando and have never had a problem with them.
Old 4 May 15, 12:23 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Hi All,

Appreciate all the advice and guidance. Its all fair & balanced.

When I contacted the company I was cool, calm and collected. I don't lose my cool easily. Ive never had a problem with an online transaction before.

When I simply asked for a full refund and was told I would need to speak to a manager but none were available this was frustrating.

It also doesn't excuse the fact that this company took the full payment from my card over 1 week ago and there is only a problem now.
Old 4 May 15, 12:28 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Really surprised to hear this. I have used ATD with no issues on 5 occassions now and never a single problem.

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196
cornishfrogboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 15, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
PAUL7331
Excited about Disney

Strange! I've used them on numerous occasions and they've been great.
PAUL7331 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 15, 12:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Lotso2015
Excited about Disney

It's definitely a security matter as the same thing happened to me when I bought ticket from them and wanted them sent to my boyfriends house...incidentally they are the only company that has trouble with where I live and my credit card billing address not matching... I've got my tickets with no problem in the end
Lotso2015 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 15, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

As an aside, have you spoken with your CC provider - I think most retailers would question delivery address opposed to card registered address to combat fraud. ATD are protecting themselves and whilst the customer service may be less than desired I'd take it as an assurance that they are bone fide. Imagine your CC was stolen and used in the same manner and they did nothing?
Old 4 May 15, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

The reason I booked with ATD was due to the many good reviews I read about them.

I'm sure there are many people on the DIBB who have had excellent service with them. Unfortunately I'm not one of them.

If they had an issue with the delivery address why not make me aware of this at the time of booking and why take the money from the account if they had any concerns? Their morals certainly allowed them to take the money. Then why wait for over 1 calendar week before sending me an email that they had a problem.

I can only state my experience of dealing with ATD.

Thanks

Bill
Old 4 May 15, 12:59 PM  
Link to this Post

I'm not an advocate for ATD, have used way in the past with no hassle. Can't you just scan and email a utility bill to prove its you, and grab your tickets - I assume you used ATD as a good deal, try not to let it spoil what will be I am sure a great holiday
Closed Thread