Closed Thread

Old 25 Nov 16, 08:48 AM  
Link to this Post
NightOwl77
Gone all Goofy

NightOwl77's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Mobile

It won't let me buy the voucher. Declined 3 different cards on the last page (both debit and credit). All with money on.
For US residents only?
NightOwl77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 16, 08:55 AM  
Link to this Post
excited annie
A Guest at All-Stars

:)

Keep trying with cards. I've just managed to buy 4 dolphin swim and 2 non swim tickets for my family. Tried 4 times before card was accepted. They immediately sent confirmation e mail, saying they will email me within 2 days to arrange dates. Managed to save $500 dollars as we're going at peak time!
excited annie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 16, 09:21 AM  
Link to this Post
NightOwl77
Gone all Goofy

NightOwl77's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by excited annie View Post
Keep trying with cards. I've just managed to buy 4 dolphin swim and 2 non swim tickets for my family. Tried 4 times before card was accepted. They immediately sent confirmation e mail, saying they will email me within 2 days to arrange dates. Managed to save $500 dollars as we're going at peak time!
Thank you! I kept trying and it went through on my 8th attempt!
Yaaaay
NightOwl77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 16, 09:24 AM  
Link to this Post
excited annie
A Guest at All-Stars

You're welcome! My heart was pounding each time the cards were declined! Got to compose myself and go to work now!
excited annie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 16, 09:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Emma-p
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Is the offer for Us only or can I buy in uk and use summer 2017, help please xxx
Emma-p is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 16, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post
NightOwl77
Gone all Goofy

NightOwl77's Reviews
Originally Posted by Emma-p View Post
Is the offer for Us only or can I buy in uk and use summer 2017, help please xxx
You can buy from the UK (though might decline your card 10 times before it goes through) and the voucher is valid for a year.

"Discovery Cove makes the perfect Christmas gift for family and friends. For a limited time, purchase a Discovery Cove Gifted Admission Package with no blockout dates for up to $110 in savings. Plus, you do not have to choose their date for visiting since this package allows you to lock in this low rate to be used anytime within one year from purchase. It also includes admission to SeaWorld and Aquatica for 14 days surrounding their selected date."

Edited at 09:46 AM.
Old 25 Nov 16, 09:58 AM  
Link to this Post
WhiteKnight
Earning More Ears

Well that was fun! 'Declined' about 14 times before finally going through. Never found it so hard to give someone £800 in my life. Anyway, thats a great price and something I can give my daughters for Christmas too. Going to have some happy kids on Christmas day.
WhiteKnight is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 16, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post
marlin
Trying for More Ears

Just been looking at this properly, to book for Aug next year for complete inc. Busch gardens would be £292. To book via the offer, that doesn't include Busch, is £184, then if you buy Busch tickets from ATD they cost £110. So £184 + £110=£294 means that I save £2 per person buying via the regular site.
marlin is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 16, 10:18 AM  
Link to this Post
geewhiz
slightly serious Dibber

geewhiz's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by WhiteKnight View Post
Well that was fun! 'Declined' about 14 times before finally going through. Never found it so hard to give someone £800 in my life. Anyway, thats a great price and something I can give my daughters for Christmas too. Going to have some happy kids on Christmas day.
I've been declined 22 times over two cards and still trying!

I'm guessing it's a Seaworld problem and these are not getting as far as the bank since they've not been on the phone to me yet.
geewhiz is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 16, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post
NightOwl77
Gone all Goofy

NightOwl77's Reviews
Yes, I checked my account and no money was reserved when I kept trying to book.
I saved my card details and just kept hitting submit until it worked (rather than change cards after the initial 3 tries with 3 different cards).
Closed Thread