Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 31 Mar 18, 11:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Dendycat
VIP Dibber

Dendycat's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 23
Mobile Fantasmic fastpass

If I use a fastpass for fantasmic, does this mean I’m blocked from booking extra fast passes once my others are used?
Old 31 Mar 18, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
D15ney72
Serious Dibber

Yes, unfortunately you would need to have used the Fantasmic fastpass before you could book any extra ones.
D15ney72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 18, 12:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Dendycat
VIP Dibber

Dendycat's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by D15ney72 View Post
Yes, unfortunately you would need to have used the Fantasmic fastpass before you could book any extra ones.
Thank you! That’s what I thought. Think we’ll chance it and use the fast passes elsewhere although I can’t say I’d be too upset if we miss it.
Old 31 Mar 18, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post
dst87
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Dendycat View Post
Thank you! That’s what I thought. Think we’ll chance it and use the fast passes elsewhere although I can’t say I’d be too upset if we miss it.
I'd be very upset if I missed Fantasmic! as it's one of my favourite shows. I reckon you'll have a great time, but I agree that using a FP+ is a bit of a waste.

I like to do the Fantasmic! dining packages for lunch where you can eat at Mama Melrose, Hollywood and Vine, or The Hollywood Brown Derby then get priority passes for Fantasmic! I mean I'm gonna wanna eat anyway, so why not? 😊
dst87 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 18, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Dendycat
VIP Dibber

Dendycat's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by dst87 View Post
I'd be very upset if I missed Fantasmic! as it's one of my favourite shows. I reckon you'll have a great time, but I agree that using a FP+ is a bit of a waste.

I like to do the Fantasmic! dining packages for lunch where you can eat at Mama Melrose, Hollywood and Vine, or The Hollywood Brown Derby then get priority passes for Fantasmic! I mean I'm gonna wanna eat anyway, so why not? 😊
Seen it a few times and can’t say I’m that impressed with it but others in my party might want to see it. We would usually do a dining package but we are dvc so paying out of pocket rather than a dining plan and the dining packages cost extra. Not worth it to me.
Old 31 Mar 18, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
traceyt
Imagineer

Used a fast pass for it once but never again - the fast pass seats were the furthest away from the entrance. If you've seen this you'll know what a trek that is. Getting out after it was a nightmare.