Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 3 Dec 17, 11:46 AM  
Link to this Post
DoubleDisney
Trainee Dibber

Mobile Fantastic summer holiday flight prices

Just booked an amazing deal with Virgin. I decided to try putting Miami as our final destination instead of Orlando. As it turns out the flight does a stopover in Orlando anyway. So, we are getting a direct flight to Orlando for £500 per person. I am paying less for four people then I did for two last year! Worth checking if you are also tied to school holidays. It does mean on the way home we have to drive down to Miami. Quite looking forward to that though! This is from Manchester.
DoubleDisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 17, 11:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Love*my*hols
Imagineer

Mobile

You will have to fly on to Miami though on your first flight or your return will be cancelled .
Old 3 Dec 17, 11:58 AM  
Link to this Post
hattyho
Getting Excited

Do you realise you will still need to get the Orlando-Miami connection or your return flights will be cancelled? Still worthwhile if you got a great price tho!
hattyho is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 17, 11:58 AM  
Link to this Post
DoubleDisney
Trainee Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Love*my*hols View Post
You will have to fly on to Miami though on your first flight or your return will be cancelled .
Oh no, really?! I’ll call Virgin!
DoubleDisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 17, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Love*my*hols
Imagineer

Its still a bargain,just a bit more inconvenient .
Old 3 Dec 17, 01:13 PM  
Link to this Post
debs2028
Imagineer

Yes you will need to fly onto Miami on your first flight but it's not to far away and your flight is still a bargain .
debs2028 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 17, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
JessBlu
Imagineer

Mobile

I think that price is still worth flying into Miami then driving back to Orlando.
JessBlu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 17, 02:22 PM  
Link to this Post
DoubleDisney
Trainee Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by hattyho View Post
Do you realise you will still need to get the Orlando-Miami connection or your return flights will be cancelled? Still worthwhile if you got a great price tho!
That’s why I love the Dibb! Thank you everybody for your help. I really wouldn’t of known it had I not come on here. After a quick call to virgin and an extra £300 pp😳 I have now amended our booking. Disaster averted!
Old 3 Dec 17, 03:48 PM  
Link to this Post
debs2028
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DoubleDisney View Post
That’s why I love the Dibb! Thank you everybody for your help. I really wouldn’t of known it had I not come on here. After a quick call to virgin and an extra £300 pp😳 I have now amended our booking. Disaster averted!
Have you paid an extra £1200 to fly direct to Orlando rather than drive from Miami ?
Think I would have just driven even though inconvenient .. But everyone's different
debs2028 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 17, 04:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Suffolk dad
Very Serious Dibber

1200 pounds or a 3-4 hour drive? That would make a big hole in your villa/park ticket/food costs...
Suffolk dad is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List