Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 31 Dec 16, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post
flo-tinka
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mickey898 View Post
After seeing comment above, I emailed them too as I had also received email and hesitated at first instead of just booking right away. They emailed back really quickly to say they would honour discounted price and someone phoned me today from discovery cove to make booking for me at offer price. So happy as we really didn't think we would get to go as July prices are epic 😀 Definitely give it a go as they were most accommodating. PS I didn't provide any evidence of having received email (even though I genuinely had) as I had deleted it after I saw it was changed to US residents only.
Glad you got some Discovery Cove magic from them as well!
flo-tinka is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Dec 16, 01:55 PM  
Link to this Post
fungomerry
Earning More Ears

I dropped them an email around midnight last night and a kind lady just rang me to take my booking at the reduced price. Very chuffed with the great service and thanks to dribblers who posted.
fungomerry is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Dec 16, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Katenbeth
Imagineer

Result 😁 Thank you again tiddlypeeps07 and a happy new year to one and all.
Old 31 Dec 16, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Spencerfamily
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I had also contacted them and received the same offer. Excellent customer service by DC. We have decided not to book it as we have lots of other stuff booked already but was seriously tempted and still keep wondering if I'll regret it!
Spencerfamily is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Dec 16, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post
tiddlypeeps07
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by Katenbeth View Post
Result 😁 Thank you again tiddlypeeps07 and a happy new year to one and all.
No problem glad people have managed to be successful. Maybe see some of you there :-) We will be the odd ones celebrating an anniversary, a 30th birthday and a 60th birthday
tiddlypeeps07 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Dec 16, 07:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Spencerfamily View Post
I had also contacted them and received the same offer. Excellent customer service by DC. We have decided not to book it as we have lots of other stuff booked already but was seriously tempted and still keep wondering if I'll regret it!
Same as. Think I got wrapped up in the deal and had to be reminded that this was a extra trip and was only meant to be doing Disney!
Have a great time everyone and happy new year!
Minnie Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Dec 16, 07:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Spencerfamily
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Minnie Mum View Post
Same as. Think I got wrapped up in the deal and had to be reminded that this was a extra trip and was only meant to be doing Disney!
Have a great time everyone and happy new year!
Exactly the same as us! Luckily my DH reigned me in!
Spencerfamily is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 17, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post

I got side tracked with some horrid personal business and realise that I've missed the window.

I've emailed them today to explain and see what they come back with.

Thanks again for posting the original special offer.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 17, 05:37 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by yimpster View Post
I got side tracked with some horrid personal business and realise that I've missed the window.

I've emailed them today to explain and see what they come back with.

Thanks again for posting the original special offer.
Was declined
Old 4 Jan 17, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post

Attraction Tickets UK are £276 per person. Which is pretty much identical to the price going direct to Discovery Cove.

Attraction Ticket do an "offer" whereby if you pay £20 per person extra if the price goes down they will honour the lower price. It also protects you if the price goes up.

I'm still trying to get my head around the expense of 18 days in Orlando for the first time and can't believe I'm about to spend over £1k for a day out, appreciated it also includes access to Sea World.

Is it likely the price will fluctuate over the coming months or should I just pay up now?

I'm planning on doing a separate post elsewhere as I've no idea where to start with actually planning the trip and how to make sure we make the most of our time there.

Thanks again everyone