Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 15 Dec 16, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Logan2233
Chilling at Carribean Beach

Mobile Florida escapes help

Looking for advice- booked Disney/universal combo with a £10 deposit with Florida escapes. I feel a bit conned as they advertised last chance to buy before prices increased next week( this was in October) I've been checking weekly and they have never increased prices but now adult tickets are £80 pp cheaper. Small print says its £100 to cancel but if I've only paid £10, how can they force you to pay more? I've emailed them to explain and ask them to honour prices. Fingers crossed.
Logan2233 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Dec 16, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaEscapes
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Drop us an email and we can help.

Thanks
Steve
FloridaEscapes is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Dec 16, 07:55 PM  
Link to this Post
TEL N KEL
Imagineer

Looks like your going to get this sorted speedy reply from Florida escapes
Old 15 Dec 16, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Logan2233

Mobile

Thanks Florida escapes. Quick reply from through email and getting tickets at cheaper price. Would def recommend
Logan2233 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Dec 16, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post
NikNak
Excited about Disney

The exact same happened to us. I only booked because they said the prices were going to increase the following day and it never happened, now they are hundreds of pounds cheaper. I emailed as well but didn't get anywhere with them and now I just want to cancel. So disappointing and definitely won't be using them again in the future
Old 15 Dec 16, 11:47 PM  
Link to this Post
cmpjdp
Imagineer

I paid a deposit with them last month, today I paid in full at the cheaper price. Brilliant service, always replied to my emails within hours.
Old 15 Dec 16, 11:52 PM  
Link to this Post
NikNak
Excited about Disney

I bought from them a couple of years ago and thought they were great but I'm just really disappointed at the way they duped me in to buying by saying the prices were going to be increasing when they obviously had no intention of doing it. Not very nice!
Old 16 Dec 16, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Logan2233

Mobile

Niknak the first email I got back they were not for helping. I basically said I felt conned as only booked b4 increase that never happened. I then in 2nd email asked where I stood if I cancelled, as only paid £10 deposit for 5 ad and 2 ch tickets. I was then Toledo could cancel for free or get tickets at lower price as long as I pay b4 20 th March. We have saved £80 an adult and £75 a child
Old 16 Dec 16, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
NikNak
Excited about Disney

Yeah that's what I said to them but I was just given some excuse about the exchange rate changing which was a load of nonsense! I emailed last night asking them to cancel and they made no effort to reduce the price or anything, their reply just said that's my booking cancelled with loss of deposit! It's crazy how they can treat one customer so differently from another however I will gladly take my custom elsewhere!
Old 16 Dec 16, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
nic264
Trying for More Ears

I paid in full for Universal tickets in early November ahead of the advertised "price increase". Really disappointed to check today and discover that they are marginally cheaper now. Feeling conned too!