Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 4 Jan 17, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
wombat girl
Imagineer

Canada's Wonderland Season pass 2017

We are off to Toronto in the summer , and are going to Canada's Wonderland and waterpark for 3 or 4 days.

The Season passes are on offer at the moment on their website.

Has anyone bought these passes before online from the UK - I am going to use my post office card to pay in CAD,

They have a pay later option with the date 04/01/2017 - is this the 1st April, I am confused as today is 04/01/2017 in the UK today
wombat girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 17, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
hiddenmichelle
Excited about Disney

Not bought a season pass but bought day tickets in advance online last year whilst still in the UK and printed the passes at home. We also bought the all day dining and shared it between us each time we had a meal and got our moneys worth. Also bought the drink voucher for refillables and have no idea how many times we filled that but it was a lot!

We LOVED it. It was a great park - only wished we had longer and could have done a few days. Did not try the water park but we loved the rollercoasters and the park in general. Would return for sure if we ever go to Toronto again...
hiddenmichelle is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 17, 04:01 PM  
Link to this Post
wombat girl
Imagineer

Thanks, I have managed to order Season Tickets from their Website with Deferred Payment until April

Also bought car season parking pass.

The Season tickets were $68.99 and the parking was $45 so works out after the tax around £50 each and we are looking at going to the park at least 3 times so seems too good to be true.

We are looking forward to riding the coasters again they are epic.
wombat girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 17, 04:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Cutiepie
Imagineer

Thanks for the heads up on the price. We are hoping to go for 2 days during our trip in the summer & wonder if this would be worthwhile?

Will discuss with DH when he is home later

Edited at 04:58 PM.
Cutiepie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 17, 05:01 PM  
Link to this Post
JimmyCricket
Excited about Disney

We went last year for the day and really enjoyed the park. It actually helped me persuade my OH to go to Disney this year😀
Enjoy!
JimmyCricket is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List