Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 13 Jun 21, 12:13 AM  
Link to this Post
frances01
slightly serious Dibber

Also post on local and UK wide missing pages in case he did hitch a lift with a delivery van.
Sept 97 Orlando, Sept 98 Orlando, Sept 00 Orlando, Mar 03 Orlando, Feb 04 DLP, Apr 05 Orlando, Oct 06 Orlando, Oct 07 St Augustine/Orlando, Oct 08 Disney Eastern Caribbean Cruise/Orlando, Oct 09 Orlando, Oct 10 Orlando/Disney Western Caribbean Cruise, Oct 11 Orlando, Oct 13 Orlando. Oct 14 Orlando, Oct 15 Orlando/Keys, Jul 17 Orlando, Feb 22 Orlando, Jul 23 Orlando
frances01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 21, 03:39 AM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

How strange, our orange Tom has gone walkabout too.
He’s also kept in at night with our other cat but has done this before .
He’s been missing since wed I think it is now so quite worried but he does seem to like a wander when the weather is nice. I always thought they didn’t go far if neutered but clearly that’s not true!
Hope your cat is back soon.
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 21, 07:02 AM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

It’s something about June with the long light warm evenings and short nights .
I had a cat who every June would vanish for up to a week and never told me where she went.
Even with my current two the homeloving one who is rarely out at night is pulling all nighters . Of course you are going to worry but he will probably saunter in as if he’d just popped out for five minutes.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 21, 07:16 AM  
Link to this Post
pinkcandy
Imagineer

I’m so sorry, I hope he comes back soon. I can’t imagine how you feel. My two are house cats, their choice, they hate outside! (Which secretly I’m so thankful for).

Empty the contents of your hoover into the garden if you can, apparently it helps them ‘smell’ home as well as the litter tray.

I’m sure he’s just got locked up in someone’s shed or garage and he will come back strolling in like nothing has happened.

Please let us know when he returns. Thinking of you xx
Old 13 Jun 21, 09:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Lola
Imagineer

Lola's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Nearly 40 years ago our British Blue went missing and couldn’t be found. Being over 8 months pregnant I went into labour with DD. The hospital thought it was hilarious when DH phoned to say our cat had been found in the wardrobe and fortunately they managed to stop the labour continuing. Hope your cat arrives home safely and soon, check everywhere inside too as well as outside
Lola is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 21, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Brewers
Excited about Disney

One of our cats, Kachunga, went missing last year. We just hoped she would come home but after about 3 days we put up home made posters, with a picture of her on it. She is chipped but does not have a collar but always carries a bit of "holiday weight" so does not look like a stray. We put the pics up on a night time around the neighbourhood & she was back first thing next day.

We suspect someone had taken her in, partly due to a lack of collar, as when she returned she wasn't particularly hungry or dirty, but realised she did have owners when they saw the posters.

Well worth doing & I hope he is back safe & sound at home asap. Good luck.
Brewers is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 21, 02:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Alison
Imagineer

Thank you all, some lovely stories here.

Fortunately a neighbour contacted us from down the road late last night abs he was hiding in their lounge behind the settee! Goodness knows how long he's been there!

Big relief though.
Princess Alison is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 21, 02:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Princess Alison View Post
Thank you all, some lovely stories here.

Fortunately a neighbour contacted us from down the road late last night abs he was hiding in their lounge behind the settee! Goodness knows how long he's been there!

Big relief though.
So glad that he’s been found safe and well. What a relief!
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 21, 03:11 PM  
Link to this Post
goodevans
VIP Dibber

goodevans's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
Originally Posted by ScoopsAhoy View Post
How strange, our orange Tom has gone walkabout too.
He’s also kept in at night with our other cat but has done this before .
He’s been missing since wed I think it is now so quite worried but he does seem to like a wander when the weather is nice. I always thought they didn’t go far if neutered but clearly that’s not true!
Hope your cat is back soon.
Lovely to hear that Princess Alison's cat has been found safe and well 🙂.
Do hope yours will be too🤞
Hotel Cheyenne DLP - 1994,Davy Crockett Ranch DLP - 1996 ,AllStars Sports WDW 1997,DL Hotel DLP - 1998,All Stars Movies WDW - 2000,AKL WDW -03,Newport Bay Club DLP - 04,AKL WDW- 06,Sequoia Lodge DLP 06
Fairfield Inn Marriot Village LBV-12

Hawthorn Suites LBV-14, Hotel Cheyenne DLP-17, LBV, RPR, POR-WDW, AMI+Disney Dream '18
goodevans is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 21, 03:18 PM  
Link to this Post
TigerMom
Apprentice Imagineer

Glad to hear he's back.
TigerMom is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List