Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 13 Sep 21, 11:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Biscaya
Excited about Disney

Congratulations on your Wedding. Have an amazing day and a long and happy marriage. You deserve to have the best day! 💘 xx
Biscaya is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 21, 12:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Robyn89
Imagineer

Happy wedding day beautiful lady! 😍 You so so deserve every single ounce of happiness that today and every day after will bring!

Cannot wait to see the photos ❤️
Robyn89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 21, 12:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Congratulations! Thought this day would never arrive! Can’t wait to see the photos ❤️ Have an amazing day x
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 21, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Magic Mouse
Imagineer

Mobile

Hoping you have a wonderful day, many congratulations to you both. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness together x 🥂
Orlando/Indian Shores - Aug 14 Emerald Island/RPR - Aug 16
Emerald Island/RPR - Aug 18
Magic Mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 21, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post
dismamx2
VIP Dibber

Congratulations to you both, wishing you a fantastic day
dismamx2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 21, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
ILoveDaveLamb
Imagineer

Scaramouche I hope you had the most fabulous day. Would love to see a little pic of you and your DH, if you are comfortable sharing with us and get time to do so. X
Old 21 Sep 21, 04:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Beccleberry
Excited about Disney

Belated congratulations hope you had an amazing wedding day! X
Beccleberry is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 21, 04:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Jedi Princess
Imagineer

Mobile

Many congratulations to you both. I hope you had an amazing day. X
Old 21 Sep 21, 05:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

Hi all!

Sorry I haven’t been around - we’ve just got home from our mini moon so I’ve only been on here to check DLP info as the travel review went better than we thought and we needed to get our flights booked!

We had the most incredible day. The sun came out for some of the photos, the rain came down by the bucket load in the evening - we were worried about the fireworks but honestly no one seemed to mind!

We’ve genuinely had so many comments about it being the best wedding people have ever been to - we were so pleased we kept cancelling and went ahead with our original plan because it was honestly perfect. Thank god it was paid for before the pandemic - a nice reminder of how life used to be, and how it will be again for us in the near future once we get ourselves together again!

We’re waiting for some photos from the photographer but here’s a few we borrowed off people. Once we have the photographer ones I’ll pop some on here!

I’m going to do a mini trippie of our mini moon as well because we had the best time and I’d like to relive it!

Saving the best until last….. ❤️❤️❤️

Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 21, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Tweety1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Scaramouche View Post
Hi all!

Sorry I haven’t been around - we’ve just got home from our mini moon so I’ve only been on here to check DLP info as the travel review went better than we thought and we needed to get our flights booked!

We had the most incredible day. The sun came out for some of the photos, the rain came down by the bucket load in the evening - we were worried about the fireworks but honestly no one seemed to mind!

We’ve genuinely had so many comments about it being the best wedding people have ever been to - we were so pleased we kept cancelling and went ahead with our original plan because it was honestly perfect. Thank god it was paid for before the pandemic - a nice reminder of how life used to be, and how it will be again for us in the near future once we get ourselves together again!

We’re waiting for some photos from the photographer but here’s a few we borrowed off people. Once we have the photographer ones I’ll pop some on here!

I’m going to do a mini trippie of our mini moon as well because we had the best time and I’d like to relive it!

Saving the best until last….. ❤️❤️❤️

Congratulations it looks amazing and your present is incredible