Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 22 Sep 21, 09:16 AM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Oh I’m so pleased for all of you! I unfortunately changed my dates to next year a while back as my nerves couldn’t take the will I/won’t I cycle but I’m thrilled for everyone who is getting to go in November and December! It’s the best time of year to go imho and I know you’ll all have a fab time.

Happy planning
IBEX23 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 21, 09:39 AM  
Link to this Post
unixgirl
VIP Dibber

I think the complete lack of news from the USA from credible sources gave us no indication that they were opening up the border. Personally I was really hopeful for a long time but as it got closer and closer to my holiday dates I lost hope and had to plan for it not happening. What is the issue though - as others have said - if you don't like a thread where that is the sentiment then scroll on by.
unixgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 21, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
lemmiwinkles
Excited about Disney

I’ll miss those hopium highs! Just wish they’d specify a date now. But it’s really positive they’ve even said “early/beginning of November” when they could have just said “from November,” and I’d count on a date soon when the dust settles from this week.
lemmiwinkles is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 21, 11:04 AM  
Link to this Post
blabbert
Proud to wear my Ears

Yep. Can't wait thinking the Sunday 19th. Also got to work out best day (if there will be such a thing) for Hollywood studios
blabbert is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 21, 11:24 AM  
Link to this Post
goodevans
VIP Dibber

goodevans's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
Very happy for all of you that are going in the first wave of Dibbers in November and December 😁 !
I booked to go in April ages ago and so pleased i did take that leap of faith now👍
Hope you will be good enough to offer useful tips and info based on your experiences for us that will be following you all.
Happy travels !
Hotel Cheyenne DLP - 1994,Davy Crockett Ranch DLP - 1996 ,AllStars Sports WDW 1997,DL Hotel DLP - 1998,All Stars Movies WDW - 2000,AKL WDW -03,Newport Bay Club DLP - 04,AKL WDW- 06,Sequoia Lodge DLP 06
Fairfield Inn Marriot Village LBV-12

Hawthorn Suites LBV-14, Hotel Cheyenne DLP-17, LBV, RPR, POR-WDW, AMI+Disney Dream '18

Edited at 11:25 AM.
goodevans is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 21, 11:47 AM  
Link to this Post
woodville
Serious Dibber

Time change 6th November

Just had email from BA Change of time of TPA flight 6th Nov .

woodville is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 21, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Jack&LucysMumy
Very Serious Dibber

I love how I can now enjoy the build up to my holiday.
Planning is a big part of the holiday for me (I’m not like this in normal life) I just like being organised when it comes to Orlando ☺️

Louise
Jack&LucysMumy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 21, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
aprilshack
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Jack&LucysMumy View Post
I love how I can now enjoy the build up to my holiday.
Planning is a big part of the holiday for me (I’m not like this in normal life) I just like being organised when it comes to Orlando ☺️
I'm mentally packing my case now, making lists and plans. I'm even excited about going to buy holiday toiletries!
aprilshack is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 21, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Jo
Imagineer

Does anyone else feel unorganized? I feel a little panicked in trying to remember what I need to do, book and plan now.

I have booked park reservations, got a lift sorted to Heathrow and return and also a lift from MCO to AOA. I haven't been since 2018 and not over Christmas before.
August 2018 - Villa at Oak Island Community
December 2021 - Art of Animation Cars Suite
Disney Jo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 21, 01:57 PM  
Link to this Post
lemmiwinkles
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Disney Jo View Post
Does anyone else feel unorganized? I feel a little panicked in trying to remember what I need to do, book and plan now.

I have booked park reservations, got a lift sorted to Heathrow and return and also a lift from MCO to AOA. I haven't been since 2018 and not over Christmas before.
Very much. We planned to book the Bahamas for November 28th on Monday and were just waiting on the confirmation of an extra day of holiday at work when the announcement dropped. Moved our Orlando 28th to then instead. Still so much to sort out, don’t even have our Disney tickets
lemmiwinkles is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List