Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 15 Feb 20, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Marto
I want to go now!

Mobile

Thanks again Ariel, yes Henry's wasn't far off that price either so will definitely use the lock idea, we also have a rain cover included (which will keep the lovely fleece cushion that also was provided nice and dry). Good to hear that they are cool with locking to a railing as well 😊😊
Old 25 Feb 20, 07:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted
Imagineer

Mobile

You are absolutely not permitted to chain your buggy to railings and they can and do cut them off.
You can however just put a lock through the wheels to make it more difficult for someone to be able to push away - this is what we always do.
Enchanted is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 09:24 AM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

Yeah, definitely don't lock them to the railings - we saw people's locks being cut off outside small world last week! As mentioned above, just put it round the wheels and that will mean it can't be easily pushed away.
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 20, 08:40 AM  
Link to this Post
arielrocks
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Enchanted View Post
You are absolutely not permitted to chain your buggy to railings and they can and do cut them off.
You can however just put a lock through the wheels to make it more difficult for someone to be able to push away - this is what we always do.
Weird, we locked ours and saw A LOT locked to railings as well. I know I’m Florida you can’t but France was common.

I won’t next time but I didn’t know it wasn’t allowed!
arielrocks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List