Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 21 Feb 20, 09:19 AM  
Link to this Post
beautybutterfly
Imagineer

beautybutterfly's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by itsmeGAV View Post
Oh wow, I should have booked tickets when I had a chance.. oh well!
Don’t worry, they’ll be back

Originally Posted by disney332 View Post
There was no sinister intention in starting this thread.

I just wanted to clarify the position with ticket sales, to balance the thread announcing they were for sale, which appeared to contradict the information that had been posted by SMAX that tickets were expected to go on sale from Disney on 25th Feb.

Unless I am mistaken, that position has not changed, tickets are not yet for sale.

Disney332
I see what you’re saying but it also felt as if it was trying to scaremonger; saying that people had been ‘spun a line’ and as if tickets might not materialise. Which given the reputation of the sellers, I don’t think was necessary. You know what lots of dibbers are like (including me!) they worry about everything without having more doubt and worry put in their minds.

The tickets have been withdrawn now anyway, for whatever reason, and I suspect they’ll be back on the 25th
Westridge North May 2014 | DLP The Kyriad March 2015 | Southern Dunes May 2015 | New York and Toronto October 2015 | Highlands Reserve DIBB villa May 2016 | LA & Vegas October 2016 | New York December 2016 | The Keys & Orlando Lake Berkley Dibb Villa April 2017 | Las Vegas MGM Grand May 2018 | Wyndham Resort iDrive April 2022 | Rosen Inn LBV Aug 2022
beautybutterfly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 20, 09:50 AM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Originally Posted by beautybutterfly View Post
Don’t worry, they’ll be back

I see what you’re saying but it also felt as if it was trying to scaremonger; saying that people had been ‘spun a line’ and as if tickets might not materialise. Which given the reputation of the sellers, I don’t think was necessary. You know what lots of dibbers are like (including me!) they worry about everything without having more doubt and worry put in their minds.

The tickets have been withdrawn now anyway, for whatever reason, and I suspect they’ll be back on the 25th
My intention was never to scaremonger, and i apologise if it was seen it that way.

The vendors in this situation are well established and undoubted in my opinion and i suspect allocations were being sold, but once again the thread was ‘Tickets for sale’ and i thought that is not possible.

Wherever and however you get your tickets, can i wish all dibbers a happy party and may the force be strong when collecting candy.

Disney332
Old 21 Feb 20, 03:35 PM  
Link to this Post
jonny_b
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

They have done this for the last 3 years

Uk ticket agencies have gone on sale before Disney and never have any issues.

The agents are great and safe! I got mine and very happy! Plus you know what you paying ! And you don’t have the pain of waiting to pick them up from Disney in a long queue!

Spend away folks ! This will happen again next year 🤣
jonny_b is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 02:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Wereallmadhere
Excited about Disney

Just a Update, got my Email from ATD with my tracking number to show my MNSSHP tickets have been dispatched, ordered them last week when they were first available on the site
Old 25 Feb 20, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Hughseysar
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by jonny_b View Post
They have done this for the last 3 years

Uk ticket agencies have gone on sale before Disney and never have any issues.

The agents are great and safe! I got mine and very happy! Plus you know what you paying ! And you don’t have the pain of waiting to pick them up from Disney in a long queue!

Spend away folks ! This will happen again next year 🤣

You don’t have to Q to pick up tickets if you buy direct from Disney ... I bough mine this morning and the confirmation e.mail was in my inbox while I was still on the call. The tickets linked through the confirmation number to MDE app so all good to go ..
Can pick up hard copies at Will Call if we want to but it’s not necessary .
Love doing it this way as no waiting for the postman
Hughseysar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 02:40 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Booked today on release day with Disney direct and all showing as linked in mde.

Sorted

Disney332
Old 25 Feb 20, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Hughseysar
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by disney332 View Post
Booked today on release day with Disney direct and all showing as linked in mde.

Sorted

Disney332
Yayyyy ... me too, love the Halloween Party, I know it’s expensive but just love it 🥰🥰
Hughseysar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 03:51 PM  
Link to this Post
kp789
Getting Excited

Mobile

You can now book directly on the MDE app. Just search for Halloween and select the event. There should be a button Select Tickets.
kp789 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Beana10
Proud to wear my Ears

Do they sell out quickly? Wanting for mid September- not sure wether I need to buy right now or it can wait.
Beana10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List