Notices

Old 19 Feb 20, 10:39 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Ah no. If it wouldn't make too much of a difference I'd probably just leave it. Do you intend on buying EMM tickets? If not I'd just stick with BoG and go straight for 7DMT xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 20, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
I dont normally worry about doing mine train as stand by as we are happy enough with it being FP a couple of times. I'm not sure the EMM will make a huge difference as it's such a small number of people that go. Hopefully it wouldn't affect wait times too much.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 20, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
jothp
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Ah no. If it wouldn't make too much of a difference I'd probably just leave it. Do you intend on buying EMM tickets? If not I'd just stick with BoG and go straight for 7DMT xx
Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
I dont normally worry about doing mine train as stand by as we are happy enough with it being FP a couple of times. I'm not sure the EMM will make a huge difference as it's such a small number of people that go. Hopefully it wouldn't affect wait times too much.
We aren't planning on doing early morning magic. I think we might if we were staying offsite but with staying onsite I can't justify the extra cost.

I don't think it will make too much difference to the crowds. It's just that we'll have to wait longer after BOG to ride the mine train which is a shame as normally you can ride the mine train and then get elsewhere before the rope drop crowd. Having said that we've never managed it yet - on our first trip we tried and mine train was down first thing so they opened Pooh and Peter Pan early for us instead. We rode Pooh and made it to Peter Pan just as the rope drop crowd were turning the corner into fantasyland. On our second trip mine train did open but only a couple of minutes before regular opening so I guess this will pretty much just be like that. I really should stop making a mountain out of a molehill. I think I'm more worried about the fact I missed it than the actual problem itself!
jothp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 20, 11:11 PM  
Link to this Post
jothp
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Well the ears have been started. I've got the Tigger ears finished and have done the ear part for Piglet. I've also made a start on Donald but I've not done enough to photograph them yet.

jothp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 20, 08:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Mobile

They are gorgeous ears. Very professional, you've done a fab job.

Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 20, 09:09 AM  
Link to this Post
jothp
Apprentice Imagineer

Thanks, it was a bit tricky in places but I'm really pleased with how they've turned out and I think it will be easier now I've done one pair and know what I'm doing.
Old 20 Feb 20, 09:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
They look very similar to the design used by Taylor from wdw couple that I followed. I have watched that video loads of times. I liked the fact they were no sew, as I'm really not that good at crafts. I was so pleased how mine came out and it was so nice to know our ears we're completely unique. You're going to get so many compliments as they are really cute. Of course you have to wear them when you go to Crystal Palace.

Old 20 Feb 20, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post
jothp
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks Abby, that is exactly the video I followed as recommended by you. Hattie loves Tigger so she will definitely be wearing those to Crystal Palace. Evie wants to wear the Piglet ones. I'm still waiting for the headband for those to arrive. 😀
Old 20 Feb 20, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

They ears are lovely! Well done, you should look into making and selling them (hint hint ) xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 20, 11:22 AM  
Link to this Post
jothp
Apprentice Imagineer

Thanks, I did look at how much they were selling for on places like Etsy and think to myself that it could be a nice little money maker. I'm not sure where I'd fit in all the making though.