Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 19 Feb 20, 04:03 PM  
Link to this Post
BaconAndAvocado
Imagineer

Whoop whoop! Got ADRs organised!

So pleased to get all the restaurants I wanted and (bar one 5 minute difference) all the times I wanted.

It definitely pays to get it down asap!

Thanks to all Wise Ones on the Dibb who have advised me over the past few months. 😍

Got a long wait until Fast Pass day now...
Old 19 Feb 20, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

Well done you! Are you a party of four too?

We found some difficulty with ours, even though we were all set up and ready to go with multiple devices at 11am - mainly Cali Grill brunch, which we had to book as two tables for 2 (5 minutes apart) as they didn’t have a table for 4 when our ADRs opened up at 11am. Still hoping we might be able to swap it for a table for 4, or book for 30th when it becomes available in a few days. Very happy that we got the rest of our long list of character meals and dining packages though.

We also found we couldn’t book CRT online as the Dining Plan payment button led to something else. No problem on the phone though - rang at 12 on the dot, got through in about 20 minutes and got the exact time we wanted.
WDW Nov 1988/DLP Cheyenne Aug 2016/DLPDLHDec 2017/DLP Santa Fe May-Jun 2018/Magic at Sea cruise Jul-Aug 2021/WDW & 2 Wish cruises Aug-Sep 2023/DLP Newport Bay Compass Club Aug 2024/Fantasy’s first ever cruise from the UK Jul-Aug 2025
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 20, 04:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkermom
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by BaconAndAvocado View Post
So pleased to get all the restaurants I wanted and (bar one 5 minute difference) all the times I wanted.

It definitely pays to get it down asap!

Thanks to all Wise Ones on the Dibb who have advised me over the past few months. 😍

Got a long wait until Fast Pass day now...
Well done
It’s always a nice feeling
Old 19 Feb 20, 05:41 PM  
Link to this Post
BaconAndAvocado
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Elodie View Post
Well done you! Are you a party of four too?

We found some difficulty with ours, even though we were all set up and ready to go with multiple devices at 11am - mainly Cali Grill brunch, which we had to book as two tables for 2 (5 minutes apart) as they didn’t have a table for 4 when our ADRs opened up at 11am. Still hoping we might be able to swap it for a table for 4, or book for 30th when it becomes available in a few days. Very happy that we got the rest of our long list of character meals and dining packages though.

We also found we couldn’t book CRT online as the Dining Plan payment button led to something else. No problem on the phone though - rang at 12 on the dot, got through in about 20 minutes and got the exact time we wanted.

Yes Elodie, we are a party of 4.

Sorry to hear you didn't get exactly what you wanted. I have heard that the Cali Grill Brunch is extremely hard to pin down.

We haven't booked any character meals either so,I guess that made it easier.
Hope you get what you want.
Old 19 Feb 20, 06:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by BaconAndAvocado View Post
Yes Elodie, we are a party of 4.

Sorry to hear you didn't get exactly what you wanted. I have heard that the Cali Grill Brunch is extremely hard to pin down.

We haven't booked any character meals either so,I guess that made it easier.
Hope you get what you want.
I thought I remembered seeing that you were also travelling with kids. I think you’ve got similar hotel plans to us, and visiting around the same time, so I keep noticing your posts! You must be really pleased to have your ADRs all done.

I thought I’d feel more relieved at this point, especially since we have every single restaurant that we wanted, and at the times we wanted, but I’d feel much happier if I knew we were all sitting together at Cali Grill. We’ve also got another four days of ADRs to do for days 12-15 of our stay, so I think I’ll feel more relaxed once they’re done.
WDW Nov 1988/DLP Cheyenne Aug 2016/DLPDLHDec 2017/DLP Santa Fe May-Jun 2018/Magic at Sea cruise Jul-Aug 2021/WDW & 2 Wish cruises Aug-Sep 2023/DLP Newport Bay Compass Club Aug 2024/Fantasy’s first ever cruise from the UK Jul-Aug 2025
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 20, 10:17 PM  
Link to this Post
BaconAndAvocado
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Elodie View Post
I thought I remembered seeing that you were also travelling with kids. I think you’ve got similar hotel plans to us, and visiting around the same time, so I keep noticing your posts! You must be really pleased to have your ADRs all done.

I thought I’d feel more relieved at this point, especially since we have every single restaurant that we wanted, and at the times we wanted, but I’d feel much happier if I knew we were all sitting together at Cali Grill. We’ve also got another four days of ADRs to do for days 12-15 of our stay, so I think I’ll feel more relaxed once they’re done.
Thanks, yes all ADRs done apart from one later on in the holiday when we'll be at the villa.

Ah I'd feel exactly the same re not sitting together. Hope it all works out.

Good luck with the rest of your ADRs.

We're really excited about staying onsite for the first time - it's DH's 50th this year so we thought we'd make it a special trip!
Old 19 Feb 20, 11:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Princesses 3
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Hi. It was our ADR day today too - so stressful but got most of what we wanted and we are a party of 9. Most were close to the times we wanted other than Ohana which is quite a bit earlier than we planned but we will keep checking. Only 6 of us going to Cali Grill but we still had to book 3x2. We had the same last year but they seated us together anyway so fingers crossed.
Princesses 3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 20, 05:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Princesses 3 View Post
Hi. It was our ADR day today too - so stressful but got most of what we wanted and we are a party of 9. Most were close to the times we wanted other than Ohana which is quite a bit earlier than we planned but we will keep checking. Only 6 of us going to Cali Grill but we still had to book 3x2. We had the same last year but they seated us together anyway so fingers crossed.
That’s reassuring.
We’re wondering if it will be easy to change our reservation, even if a table for 4 comes up. (DH booked a table for two with his account and I did another with mine, 5 minutes apart. They’re both linked to my MDE. I don’t know if we’ll end up breaking the system if we try to temporarily hold the two previous bookings while setting up a third .) Maybe we should just turn up a bit early, around 10am, and hope they have the ability to give us two tables close together.