Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 17 Feb 20, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
SussexFamily
Imagineer

Mobile BA - is it possible to...

Book a fly drive package that has WT outbound and WT+ on the return leg? Or do you have to book WT both ways then upgrade separately? Or does it give that option when you edit flights? I can’t seem to see a way to do it? Any suggestions?
SussexFamily is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 20, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
lexie32
Apprentice Imagineer

you have to phone up and book it with the call centre a bit of a pain but it came out over £100 cheaper for us than I had priced it up online!
Jan 97 - May 03 - QIP, May 04 - Wyndham /HRH, Sept 05 - Windsor Palms, May 07 - Windsor Hills, May 08 - WiH/HRH, May09 - CP/ WL /Bradenton, May/June10 - CP/ YC/Bradenton May/June 11 P.E & Sunset Lakes, May/June 2012 YC/AKL, May/June 13 Sheraton ViV HRH &YC May 14 Sandpearl , Rennaisance SW & PBH, May 16 BC and Sandpearl, Oct 17 BC. Aug 19 Miami & Wilderness Lodge Aug 2020 Sandpearl Margaritaville & Hard Rock
lexie32 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 20, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
SussexFamily
Imagineer

Originally Posted by lexie32 View Post
you have to phone up and book it with the call centre a bit of a pain but it came out over £100 cheaper for us than I had priced it up online!
Wow - that’s a nice surprise! Can you remember roughly what the price to upgrade was? Did you book seats too?
SussexFamily is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 20, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandraoh40
VIP Dibber

I have just quickly done a dummy booking to New York. Done the flight only part first, WT out, WT+ back, then it let me add a car. Same £300 deposit.
Sandraoh40 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 20, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
scooby99
Imagineer

Originally Posted by SussexFamily View Post
Book a fly drive package that has WT outbound and WT+ on the return leg? Or do you have to book WT both ways then upgrade separately? Or does it give that option when you edit flights? I can’t seem to see a way to do it? Any suggestions?
Book flight only with the cabins you want; it will give you the option to add a car; turns it into a flydrive with deposit only needing to be paid.
scooby99 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 20, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

There's a custom trip option that should allow you to book different cabins online.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 20, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Sew109
Imagineer

We have booked fly drive like this did it on the phone was cheaper than online
Sew109 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 20, 10:05 PM  
Link to this Post
SussexFamily
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Hollie04 View Post
There's a custom trip option that should allow you to book different cabins online.
Yes I’ve tried that but it asks at the start what class.
Old 18 Feb 20, 12:58 AM  
Link to this Post
landandword17
Imagineer

Mobile

I think if you chose economy it will still show you economy plus later. I’ve done a flight&car WT+ out and WT back online, it was business out and economy back I couldn’t do online.
landandword17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 20, 10:30 AM  
Link to this Post
SussexFamily
Imagineer

Thank you all.

Just done a dummy booking - arrive Mia, depart MCO and I could book different classes for each flight, with car and hotel too.

Must have been an age thing!