Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 18 Feb 20, 02:22 PM  
Link to this Post
82lcm
Trying for More Ears

Mobile Experiences advice BBB, savi, droid depot

Today is my ADR day, I have booked BBB followed by CRT for both my DD and DS. I managed to get 8.10 for BBB and then the latest I could get for breakfast at CRT was 9.20. Is this enough time?
Also booked DH in for a lightsabre and droid experience. I was really unsure as to what times to do these because of carrying them around or clashing with a boarding group time if they are still being used then. In the end I went for 9.15 am for the droid and 6.30 pm for the lightsabre on different days. Any advice on any of these choices would be much appreciated!
82lcm is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 20, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post
infamousmax
Earning My Ears

I think only you can decide what risk is acceptable!

However, make sure you leave plenty of time for those experiences due to delays and also the awesome experience!

You can always do dining but these experiences rarely are repeated. You may want to hang around for photos or even do a ride to cement the day.

Personally I would not have anything major booked on my lightsabre day as I wouldn't want to think of anything else! hehe
infamousmax is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 20, 02:59 PM  
Link to this Post
kellsbells
Imagineer

For the droid depot we ended up having to put ours in a locker (I think we did it around 10am). They are actually very heavy and after the fun of carrying it round galaxy's edge for a while my arm was dropping off! They do fit in the large lockers at the front of the park.

kellsbells is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 20, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post
MoorMickey
Trading Disney Pins

It took us an hour for BBB with our 2 and that was without choosing outfits as we had them with us. The photo shoot in sir Mickey’s was an extra 15 mins. They we’re running 20 mins late for us too, but our appointment was mid afternoon.

You may be ok as your appointment is first thing, so probs no delays or waiting for a changing room to be free. If you’re short on time I’d go in knowing what you want both hair and dress wise- you can look up the packages online. If you tell them as well, I’m sure they’d get you out on time.

Edited at 03:17 PM.
MoorMickey is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 20, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
82lcm
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Thank you for your replies, it’s just nice to learn from others who have done it before.
With regards BBB my DS will only have hair gel so that shouldn’t take long and my DD is taking her own dress so just hair makeup nails. Hopefully they will be on time and all will be well!
Old 18 Feb 20, 03:35 PM  
Link to this Post
ak1985
Chilling at Carribean Beach

Can i ask what dates you were allowed to book Savi's workshop up until?

We are staying 12th - 17th August but can only book Savi's up until 15th. We want to do it on 16th.

Even if click to book the 15th, a blank white page comes up!
ak1985 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 20, 04:22 PM  
Link to this Post

I have not been to BBB but those timings do look like you will be rushing and maybe not enjoying the experience as much as you should be. I would keep looking out for a later time or maybe do lunch instead.

I have booked our droid experience for the afternoon, plan is we build the droids, take them to Oga's Cantina and then shortly after that we will leave the park and go for dinner somewhere. So not too much carrying around, but we would like to for a little while to see the interactions.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 20, 07:22 PM  
Link to this Post
82lcm
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by ak1985 View Post
Can i ask what dates you were allowed to book Savi's workshop up until?

We are staying 12th - 17th August but can only book Savi's up until 15th. We want to do it on 16th.

Even if click to book the 15th, a blank white page comes up!
I booked for 22nd. I clicked on to book for 16th and then it let me change the date. I had to use the website through chrome using a VPN as app wouldn’t work for me to book anything other than ADR’s.
Old 18 Feb 20, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
82lcm
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
I have not been to BBB but those timings do look like you will be rushing and maybe not enjoying the experience as much as you should be. I would keep looking out for a later time or maybe do lunch instead.

I have booked our droid experience for the afternoon, plan is we build the droids, take them to Oga's Cantina and then shortly after that we will leave the park and go for dinner somewhere. So not too much carrying around, but we would like to for a little while to see the interactions.
I think I will ring tomorrow and see if we can change the time, it won’t let me modify on the app. I have booked the droid experience for 9.15 but I’m thinking it would be better later in the day because of carrying it around.
Thank you for replying.
Old 18 Feb 20, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Tesh11
Serious Dibber

Can you not get droids/lightsabres sent back to your resort is staying onsite? I was relying on this.
Tesh11 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List