Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Members Trip Reports > Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 16 Apr 19, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
#49
GezzasGem
Thread Starter
Imagineer
 
GezzasGem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 13
Location: Midlands
Mobile

Originally Posted by 3disneykids View Post
Loving your pre trippie. I am usually rubbish at following trip reports because they are in separate threads lol. Can't wait to watch your journey.
I love how you have broken it all down how yo booked what and when.
I am considering booking the hotel first after missing those flights so I might just have to book accommodation ...just in case
It's reports like these that puts my writing style to shame lol. Can't wait to follow along.
Ah bless you, but trust me your reporting and writing style is ace! 😊👌 I had never booked hotel first before this trip but would happily consider in future with how easy it was to sort things - but definitely only booking with tried and tested agents I think..am too cautious by nature 😂 Thanks for reading and commenting!
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
We're going back...Jambo!
Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 19, 11:58 AM  
Link to this Post
#50
Kellea
Imagineer
 
Join Date: Nov 09
Fab tripe, I think we might leave around the same date. Ive just booked the Universal Shutterbuttons package, thanks for pointing it out. x
__________________


1993, 2008, 2011 OKW villas 17 nights ( thanks to Irene , 2013 3 nights Renaissance Seaworld, 3 nights HRH Club, 16 nights OKW and DxDDP, 2014 5 nights HRH Club, 16 nights OKW. 2015 15 nights Sheraton Vistana Villages. 2016 3 nights Sheraton New York Times Square, 3 nights HRH club level, 16 night AKL SV, 2 nights BLT. 2017 5 nights OKW, 5 nights BWV, 7 nights BLT, 4 nights HRH club. 2019 3 nights Renaissance (SW), 4 nights HRH CL, 7 nights BLT LV, 7 nights AKL SV

KELLEA
Kellea is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Rylands Run Riot in Disney
Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 19, 04:57 PM  
Link to this Post
#51
GezzasGem
Thread Starter
Imagineer
 
GezzasGem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 13
Location: Midlands
Mobile

Originally Posted by Kellea View Post
Fab tripe, I think we might leave around the same date. Ive just booked the Universal Shutterbuttons package, thanks for pointing it out. x
Can't believe we nearly at 100 days! Thanks for reading, glad you got the universal photos sorted. Where are you staying?
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
We're going back...Jambo!
Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 19, 05:18 PM  
Link to this Post
#52
GezzasGem
Thread Starter
Imagineer
 
GezzasGem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 13
Location: Midlands
More shopping - what am I turning into?!
I have never really been one for loads of shopping (thank the Lord I can hear DH say..!) but I keep spotting things for DD..not sure if it's because it is a surprise trip for her so wanting a few bits and bobs to help with reveal, but picked up these..

Claire's had the ears on offer, couldn't resist the sparkles

Just a quick George purchase after booking the Mermaid School, knowing DD will need next size up in swimsuit soon this double pack seemed to fit the bill - plus a matching scrunchie

Final purchase (for now ), saw these in Next and couldn't resist
Nearly at the double digit dance now, time seems to be flying! Hope everyone's planning coming along- anyone got caught up in the free dine 2020 madness? Has seemed crazy this year with such limited availability!
Thanks for reading
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
We're going back...Jambo!
Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 19, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
#53
katnav
slightly serious Dibber
 
Join Date: Feb 15
Mobile

Look the new purchases... might have to look in Next myself for those t shirts!

I agree, countdown seems to be flying at the moment and my excitement levels have definitely gone up
katnav is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
The husband loved it, we're going back!
Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 19, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
#54
Th1nkT1nk
slightly serious Dibber
 
Th1nkT1nk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 18
Mobile

Originally Posted by GezzasGem View Post
More shopping - what am I turning into?!
I have never really been one for loads of shopping (thank the Lord I can hear DH say..!) but I keep spotting things for DD..not sure if it's because it is a surprise trip for her so wanting a few bits and bobs to help with reveal, but picked up these..

Claire's had the ears on offer, couldn't resist the sparkles

Just a quick George purchase after booking the Mermaid School, knowing DD will need next size up in swimsuit soon this double pack seemed to fit the bill - plus a matching scrunchie

Final purchase (for now ), saw these in Next and couldn't resist
Nearly at the double digit dance now, time seems to be flying! Hope everyone's planning coming along- anyone got caught up in the free dine 2020 madness? Has seemed crazy this year with such limited availability!
Thanks for reading
Love those ears 😍 and have been eyeing up the Minnie / Mickey T-shirt in next too- love it! I love holiday shopping so much - possibly as much as xmas shopping I think. Ill be picking up bits for the next 16 months im sure
Weve sort of been in the free dining chaos for 2020 - booked for cbr back in Feb with intention of adding on free dine. But then nothing available for cbr std for my dates 😫 we have swapped to POR now though so as long as confirmation comes through, I think were sorted 🤞🏼
Yes Your countdown is certainly moving now...
__________________
Th1nkT1nk is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
CBR here we come :0)
Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 19, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
#55
GezzasGem
Thread Starter
Imagineer
 
GezzasGem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 13
Location: Midlands
Mobile

Originally Posted by Th1nkT1nk View Post
Love those ears 😍 and have been eyeing up the Minnie / Mickey T-shirt in next too- love it! I love holiday shopping so much - possibly as much as xmas shopping I think. Ill be picking up bits for the next 16 months im sure
Weve sort of been in the free dining chaos for 2020 - booked for cbr back in Feb with intention of adding on free dine. But then nothing available for cbr std for my dates 😫 we have swapped to POR now though so as long as confirmation comes through, I think were sorted 🤞🏼
Yes Your countdown is certainly moving now...
😁 have you stayed at CBR and POR before? Hope it all works out in your favour!
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
We're going back...Jambo!
Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 19, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
#56
Th1nkT1nk
slightly serious Dibber
 
Th1nkT1nk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 18
Mobile

Originally Posted by GezzasGem View Post
😁 have you stayed at CBR and POR before? Hope it all works out in your favour!
Thank you no weve not stayed at either before - Funnily enough we were booked into cbr for our stay in 2017 but then the construction works were announced so we swapped to POFQ. We were undecided between cbr and POR for this trip, but decided on cbr. Our TA have actually said they will pay the increase as it has to be a garden view at POR. So Im feeling very happy with the change but will be happier when we get the paperwork through!
__________________
Th1nkT1nk is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
CBR here we come :0)
Reply With Quote
Reply
Orlando Attraction Tickets

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

theDIBB Menu

Attraction Tickets

US Dollar Rates
ASDA  $1.3102
Covent Garden FX  $1.3155
FAIRFX  $1.3100
John Lewis  $1.3203
M&S  $1.2947
Post Office  $1.2846
Sainsburys  $1.3042
TESCO  $1.3072
Travelex  $1.3016
Updated: 21:02 13/12/2019

theDIBB Charities
Cancer Research UK
DIBB Members have Donated: £10,130
£


Macmillan Cancer Support
DIBB Members have Donated: £1,085
£

Euro Rates
ASDA  €1.1740
Covent Garden FX  €1.1824
FAIRFX  €1.1750
John Lewis  €1.1841
M&S  €1.1618
Post Office  €1.1510
Sainsburys  €1.1698
TESCO  €1.1725
Travelex  €1.1652
Updated: 21:02 13/12/2019

Orlando Weather
Florida Time
Fri 13th Dec 4:07pm
Now: 23C/73F
Scattered Clouds
Scattered Clouds
Cloud Cover: 40%
Wind: 5mph - WSW Arrow points to where the wind is coming from.
Pressure: 1013mb
Humidity: 78%
Illuminations Smoke
Updated: 20:50 13/12/2019