Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 27 Apr 17, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Florida White
Excited about Disney

Mobile Avatar Land Rides 30 Days Today

Has anyone managed to get a fast pass today for either of the rides in Avatar Land for Sat 27 May. The system was very slow today and when I got on there was no availability. Going to try again tomorrow but just wondering if anyone has had any luck?
Florida White is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 17, 03:19 PM  
Link to this Post
pdw8
Trying for More Ears

That's for Saturday 27th

Edited at 03:21 PM. Reason: added screenshot
pdw8 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 17, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
pdw8
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

pdw8 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 17, 03:47 PM  
Link to this Post
irvin38a
slightly serious Dibber

You'll be lucky!

As it's been open for on site guests to book fastpasses since 60 days out, us mere mortals staying offsite will have to race to rides at rope drop! Lol. No use trying it on 27th either as it's extra magic hours that day so on site guests will already be in the queue!

Taken from here- kennythepirate/2017/0...-availability/

'Flight of Passage is by far the more popular Fastpass+ choice of the two. When I searched (April 26, 2017) for even a single Fastpass (with official hotel stay booked) for Fastpass+ for Flight of Passage, I found them to all gone from May 27 through 30, 2017. It becomes an afternoon or evening Fastpass for several days after.

When I searched for a single Fastpass for Na’vi River Journey, they were gone from May 27 through 29 with mostly afternoon and evening Fastpass+ on the 30th.'

Good Luck and see you there!

Edited at 03:49 PM.
irvin38a is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 17, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Florida White
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Thanks for the update hopefully something will come up. I'm in AK on the Thursday and hoping for a soft opening opportunity.
Florida White is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 17, 04:03 PM  
Link to this Post
amandajane10
Imagineer

amandajane10's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3
I struggled at getting 1 at 60 days out.
Villa Holiday May 2018
Planning Easter 2020
amandajane10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 17, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Forkbeard
Imagineer

Originally Posted by irvin38a View Post
You'll be lucky!

As it's been open for on site guests to book fastpasses since 60 days out, us mere mortals staying offsite will have to race to rides at rope drop! Lol. No use trying it on 27th either as it's extra magic hours that day so on site guests will already be in the queue!

Taken from here- kennythepirate/2017/0...-availability/

'Flight of Passage is by far the more popular Fastpass+ choice of the two. When I searched (April 26, 2017) for even a single Fastpass (with official hotel stay booked) for Fastpass+ for Flight of Passage, I found them to all gone from May 27 through 30, 2017. It becomes an afternoon or evening Fastpass for several days after.

When I searched for a single Fastpass for Na’vi River Journey, they were gone from May 27 through 29 with mostly afternoon and evening Fastpass+ on the 30th.'

Good Luck and see you there!
Yep, we're offsiters... ready for a scrum at rope drop
Forkbeard is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 17, 11:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Florida White
Excited about Disney

Mobile

It's gonna be like Frozen very little chance 30 days out for a long time I've never managed one for that either. May be worth booking 1 night in Pop Century to get them 60 days out
Old 28 Apr 17, 01:19 AM  
Link to this Post
irvin38a
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Florida White View Post
It's gonna be like Frozen very little chance 30 days out for a long time I've never managed one for that either. May be worth booking 1 night in Pop Century to get them 60 days out
Managed to get frozen one last year at 30 days but this year has proven impossible. Not sure why?
irvin38a is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 17, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post
TIMCSS
Excited about Disney

I just managed to get ours for the 5th June at 60 days out. Were all gone within 20 mins. I see why they give hotels guests 60 days, which i love as a hotel guest. but they should save a batch for 30 days out as i have been burnt that way around too.
TIMCSS is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List