Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 27 Apr 17, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Music of Pixar Live!

Apologies if already posted
Just scrolling through the Entertainment section of the Disney site and have come across the above. It just says Coming Soon! On the map it looks like it's where Beauty and the Beast show is. Any idea what this is?
smithlane is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 17, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
ElsasGloves
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

wdwnt/blog/2017/04/dining...ywood-studios/

Apologies if I'm not supposed to share this link...
ElsasGloves is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 17, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post
ElsasGloves
Very Serious Dibber

Apparently there is a dining plan package too - and one mixed with fantasmic so I might try and get tickets along with my fantasmic ones for 27th may...better get on the phone now!

Rubbish, just called up and whilst it is possible to do both on the same evening, there is no availability for the day I have booked fantasmic already 😭

Edited at 08:20 PM.
ElsasGloves is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 17, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by ElsasGloves View Post
Apparently there is a dining plan package too - and one mixed with fantasmic so I might try and get tickets along with my fantasmic ones for 27th may...better get on the phone now!

Rubbish, just called up and whilst it is possible to do both on the same evening, there is no availability for the day I have booked fantasmic already 😭
Oh no, typical! Keep trying, you never know someone may cancel nearer the date.
smithlane is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 17, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I hope Fast Passes become available. As we are staying offsite i don't really want to pay out of pocket for one of the dining packages. Have you seen the price 🙈

IG - alicialanesmith
Old 27 Apr 17, 11:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Twentyyears
VIP Dibber

Just managed to book this on line for our trip, seems to be working however it says first show for a 6.45 pm dining reservation?
Twentyyears is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 17, 01:06 AM  
Link to this Post
irvsax
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Does anyone know if this is a short term thing or something that is a new permanent feature? We leave on he 25th but are hoping to be back in November...
irvsax is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 17, 06:28 AM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Twentyyears View Post
Just managed to book this on line for our trip, seems to be working however it says first show for a 6.45 pm dining reservation?
Maybe they allow you to watch the show before dinner? Although when we did the Fantasmic dining package they gave us all a paper ticket at Mama Melrose that was our entry to the show?
Old 28 Apr 17, 06:30 AM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by irvsax View Post
Does anyone know if this is a short term thing or something that is a new permanent feature? We leave on he 25th but are hoping to be back in November...
I can't see anywhere that says how long it's running for. I suppose it depends how popular it is. When are ADRs out for November? Maybe try and book one for just in case you do go
Old 28 Apr 17, 06:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Mortimer Mouse
Imagineer

Mortimer Mouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
It's supposedly only running over the Summer. But if it's really popular, then who knows.
Mortimer Mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List