Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 25 Apr 17, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
corey1
VIP Dibber

We are doing VB this year. Although ee are staying onsite but not coming Disney water parks. We have 14 days universal passes so want to get as much use out of them as possible. Really hope it's as good as it looks.
corey1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 17, 07:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Doc88
Very Serious Dibber

We didn't do any of the water parks last year, and we really missed them. We are staying 3 weeks this year so will do Disney water parks and the new volcano bay, so excited for this one
Doc88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 17, 01:50 PM  
Link to this Post
AliPD
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Cha cha View Post
I wonder if Disney water parks are any less busy because there's no direct waterpark buses from resorts now?!
That's bound to have an effect surely? I didn't realise this had happened.
The Gateway Inn 1994 - Howard Johnson 1996 - The Holiday Inn Express 1999 - The Sheraton World Resort 2001 - Howard Johnson Plaza 2004 - The Best Western Plaza 2006 - Econolodge Inn and Suites 2008 - High Grove Villa 2011 - Sandy Ridge Villa 2012 - Silver Creek Villa 2015 - Art Of Animation 2017.
AliPD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 17, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Mental Minnie
VIP Dibber

I wonder if Disney water parks are any less busy because there's no direct waterpark buses from resorts now?!

We probably won't bother with Disney water parks as not driving and too much of a palaver getting 2 buses there & back.

We will be visiting Volcano Bay though on our Universal days 😬
I didn't know this. Can you not get the bus to water parks anymore from your resort? If not, how do you get there?
Old 27 Apr 17, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mental Minnie View Post
I didn't know this. Can you not get the bus to water parks anymore from your resort? If not, how do you get there?
Hey,
For TL you have to get a bus to Disney Springs, then a bus from DS to TL. Same on way back.

For BB get bus to AK and then bus from there to BB. Same on way back.

The thing that puts me off is on way back to resort, having to queue for bus at waterpark, then join another queue and wait for another bus at either DS or AK.
😕
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 17, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by AliPD View Post
That's bound to have an effect surely? I didn't realise this had happened.
Yeah, it started last year. 😳
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 17, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Forkbeard
Imagineer

We'll be doing all three, assuming BB is open that is
Forkbeard is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 17, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post
papasmurf
Imagineer

Mobile

We've got a day planned at each
papasmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 17, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Hey,
For TL you have to get a bus to Disney Springs, then a bus from DS to TL. Same on way back.

For BB get bus to AK and then bus from there to BB. Same on way back.

The thing that puts me off is on way back to resort, having to queue for bus at waterpark, then join another queue and wait for another bus at either DS or AK.
😕
People going to TL who are staying at POR and POFQ can also get a boat to and from DS.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 17, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
We are skipping Disney completely so volcano bay and aquatica but I'm not a huge water park fan anyway.
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List