Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 26 Apr 17, 10:16 AM  
Link to this Post

Bars in or around MK

Will there be any where in or very close to mk that will show the FA cup final (It is on fox sports in US). We have never been before and all agreed We'd spend our first day at mk and now my team is in the final looking for somewhere I can nip off for two hours to watch it?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 17, 10:18 AM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Without actually going off Disney property, Your best bet might be the ESPN sports bar at The Boardwalk, you would need to get the bus from MK to the Boardwalk. However other Dibbers might have a better option.
Old 26 Apr 17, 10:48 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by 2littleboys View Post
Without actually going off Disney property, Your best bet might be the ESPN sports bar at The Boardwalk, you would need to get the bus from MK to the Boardwalk. However other Dibbers might have a better option.
Thanks for your reply that sounds quite an easy way round doing it. Doesn't even have to be a bar other option was to watch on my iPad but wasn't sure if there is anywhere I'd get a strong wifi signal from.
Old 26 Apr 17, 11:27 AM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Originally Posted by afcmarshall View Post
Thanks for your reply that sounds quite an easy way round doing it. Doesn't even have to be a bar other option was to watch on my iPad but wasn't sure if there is anywhere I'd get a strong wifi signal from.
I never had any problems with Disney wifi so that may be an option if you can live stream it.
Old 26 Apr 17, 12:21 PM  
Link to this Post
MarkJ
Imagineer

I second the ESPN Cafe - it will definitely be shown there. And it will be lunchtime so have a bite to eat.

Monorail to Epcot then walk through or catch the boat at the Gateway

And if you lose then youre in the "Happy Place" so you will soon be smiling - and dotn forget to factor in ET and Pens
MarkJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 17, 12:54 PM  
Link to this Post

Thanks espn sounds good how long would it take to get there from mk? The wife isn't too impressed so trying to keep the impact on the day to a minimum my 1st suggestion was to change my flight and come out on my two days later so I could got to the game didn't go down that well
Old 26 Apr 17, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
MarkJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by afcmarshall View Post
Thanks espn sounds good how long would it take to get there from mk? The wife isn't too impressed so trying to keep the impact on the day to a minimum my 1st suggestion was to change my flight and come out on my two days later so I could got to the game didn't go down that well
Depends on the monorail and then theres a walk and/or a boat - hour tops?

I would suggest you change your plan and make the Saturday an Epcot Day - MK is always busy on a Saturday so that makes good plannign sense - check the "Busy Day Guide off to the left.

Then you can do some Epcot, all go to lunch at the ESPN then as the game is goign on the other can go aroudn the Boardwalk or go back to Epcot - then you are only 10 mins away

Are you a ≈≈≈≈ or Chels?
MarkJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 17, 01:49 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by MarkJ View Post
Depends on the monorail and then theres a walk and/or a boat - hour tops?

I would suggest you change your plan and make the Saturday an Epcot Day - MK is always busy on a Saturday so that makes good plannign sense - check the "Busy Day Guide off to the left.

Then you can do some Epcot, all go to lunch at the ESPN then as the game is goign on the other can go aroudn the Boardwalk or go back to Epcot - then you are only 10 mins away

Are you a ≈≈≈≈ or Chels?
Thank you just managed to talk the mrs round to this being our best option so now changing our parks about to fit it all in. I'm Arsenal.
Old 26 Apr 17, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

whereabouts are you staying?

millers at LBV will im guessing be showing it & be a bit cheaper than disney beer
novocastrian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 17, 03:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Emmandi
Excited about Disney

Emmandi's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 27
Yeah ESPN is the way forwards. Just try and get your wife to schedule an Epcot day. That way you just need to nip through the IG between France and UK. Although based on your username I wouldn't bother... The Gooners don't stand a chance.
Emmandi is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List