Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 27 Apr 17, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
katebush95
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I loved my Harrington jacket with my name on the back! Twilight Teaser lipstick that made your lips look blue 😫 Watching the Tomorrow People on TV. Using my CB radio! Love all the nostalgia on this thread 😍

Glenbrook Villa April 2009
Highgrove Villa July 2011
New York New York April 2017

Back to the magic take two! November 2022 Pre-Trip report
katebush95 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 17, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
keeley78
Imagineer

keeley78's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 18
Originally Posted by HEMANCLOFTY View Post
Me and my sister were allowed to stay up late on a Sunday night to watch Spitting Image, and then Prisoner Cell Block H - had to love Bea and The Freak. Haven't been able to bring myself to watch the new Wentworth yet tho
Loved prisoner cell block h, brilliant

Rosen inn @ pointe May 2010, Rosen inn @ pointe & got married May 2011, Clarion inn LBV May 2012, Rosen international, RPR & Hilton Clearwater July/aug 2013
New York July 2016
Rosen @ pointe, Cabana Bay & All star sports Oct/ Nov 2018, New York July 2023
keeley78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 17, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
keeley78
Imagineer

keeley78's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 18
Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
Great thread Soooexcited, oh the nostalgia
Anyone drink Concorde wine?! When they brought out peach flavour me and my mates thought we were really posh!
Also Girl magazine, me & my bestie used to get this every week, but wait to read Patty's World together as it was our favourite feature
britishcomics.wikia/wiki/Patty%27s_World
It and Fidji perfume
As for Impulse, Chic was my favourite

Also Hint of Musk, which I still buy today
Ooh going to the shop with your glass bottles and spending the 10p on a 10p mix, anyone remember fizz bombs & germoline bubbly that you used to get the tatoos in?
I also drank blastaways, MD20/20, Thunderbirds, Cherry B & babycham, oh & Merrydown cider
Had a couple of shell suits & as we called them ski pants rather than stirrup pants dunno why Jelly bag shoes and bag, Farah pants & Adidas kick trainers, rahrah skirt, fame suit with legwarmers, black & white stripy socks, pinstriped jeans
Holly Hobbie bedding, I also had a Sindy house and horse, even though I wanted the Barbie one cause hers had a lift that went up the side! Girls World, her hair all fell out when I crimped it, ruined my crimpers as well, ooh anyone remember them?!
My Mum treated me to the proper white leather rollerboots for my birthday, I really did think I was the beesknees in them, especially when I had done pompoms for in the laces
As for Sweet Valley High, if our Reece had been a girl, he was going to be called Jessica Elizabeth
Germoline bubblys, id forgotten all about them, loved em, we also used to call those pants ski pants, never heard them called stirrup pants till this thread

Rosen inn @ pointe May 2010, Rosen inn @ pointe & got married May 2011, Clarion inn LBV May 2012, Rosen international, RPR & Hilton Clearwater July/aug 2013
New York July 2016
Rosen @ pointe, Cabana Bay & All star sports Oct/ Nov 2018, New York July 2023
keeley78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 17, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
scruffycharlie
Apprentice Imagineer

I always wanted a pair of these but was never allowed. They are back out now

scruffycharlie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 17, 11:09 PM  
Link to this Post
soooexcited!
Imagineer

soooexcited!'s Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Mobile

The flumps! Wombles and rent a ghost oh and the adventure game and my all time fav monkey magic.

Old 27 Apr 17, 11:55 PM  
Link to this Post
littlelish0544
Imagineer

Originally Posted by soooexcited! View Post
The flumps! Wombles and rent a ghost oh and the adventure game and my all time fav monkey magic.

I loved monkey magic! Always trying to work out if trippitarka (spelling!?) was a boy or a girl and never quite understanding how a mountain could have a poo in the opening titles. Spending playtime running about pretending to be monkey, waving our fingers infront of our mouths to call his cloud to ride on (good lord. It sounds like I've been taking something illegal! ) 😂
littlelish0544 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 17, 06:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by soooexcited! View Post

I'm sure I read somewhere recently that they were remaking monkey for Netflix , used to watch the flumps... this winter bobble hats seemed very fashionable and there were a group of mums in school yard all with them on ... in my head I thought they were the flumps 😂😂😂.
There wasn't much kids tv on in an evening when I was little ( kind of wish it was like that now with all the pap my youngest watches ) but I used to love flumps, Ivor the engine and my favourite was Willo the wisp with evil Edna lol
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 17, 06:25 AM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by keeley78 View Post
Loved prisoner cell block h, brilliant
Me too. I loved Cagney and Lacey too!
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 17, 07:10 AM  
Link to this Post
sparrow
Imagineer

Mobile

Hr puffenstuff when I was young. My Indian jacket that I bought in kensington high street. And the flavoured roll on lip gloss from Boots counter. Lol
Old 28 Apr 17, 07:10 AM  
Link to this Post
CazP
Imagineer

Ah I adored the Flumps plus Bod and Jamie and the magic torch. Then when my sister was little it was Button Moon
Don't make them like that now
WDW Oct 1991 HoJo DLP June 2001 Cheyenne DLP Santa Fe Feb 2003 DLP Santa Fe Oct 2008 WDW Xmas 2008 CBR DLP Santa Fe Oct 2010 DLP Santa Fe Oct 2012 Ramada Int. Drive Aug 2013 DLP Cheyenne Oct 2014 IDrive & OKW July/August 2016 Oct 2016 Cheyenne DLP Aug 2017 Fairfield Inn July 2018 Newport Bay
CazP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread