Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Closed Thread

Old 16 Sep 13, 11:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Cleanfoam
Trying for More Ears

Just been looking at the Vineland website at the store list, and I see there's a few stores look like they're gonna be opening October 3rd (Forever 21, North Face, UGG and some others) - would I be right in assuming these will be filling the newly constructed area talked about in this thread? Anyone been over recently/there just now got any info
Cleanfoam is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 13, 12:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Kass
Excited about Disney

Over here now and it's looking good, don't think it will be much longer till its completed, I noticed yesterday there was a few signs that went up on a couple of shops one being saks fifth avenue like the one they have at the other outlet!

WDW Orlando June-July 2010/WDW Orlando July-August 2011/Las Vegas September 2012/WDW Orlando Sept-Oct 2013 /NYC January 2014/WDW Orlando Sept-Oct 2015
Kass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 13, 01:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Mibbs
Serious Dibber

Mibbs's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by sonic_heroes View Post
There isn't a multi storey car park at Vineland.
Passed by it tonight and think it said opening in 2014.
There sure is, the Multi Storey Car Park is at the Nike end of the complex.
To be honest we didnt know it was there either until we decided to turn right as we went in and not left. I think it has 2 levels.
Mibbs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 13, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post

The multi storey has been there 3-4 years and it either 3 or 4 storey.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 13, 06:58 PM  
Link to this Post
shedenuk
Imagineer

Originally Posted by donna100 View Post
This is my favourite shopping place. Very excited about the expansion. heres hoping for a bath and body works x
Yes that would be good and I also like bed bath and beyond

Will there be a road between the 2 malls? hope you can walk from one to the other

1994 & 1998 Days Inn 192,
2000 Summerset Villa's,
2002 1000 Oaks, 2004 Eagle Pointe, 2006 Windsor Hills, 2007 Windsor Hills,
2009 Bella Vida.

2010 New York Helmsley Hotel 42nd Street
2011 Bella Vida
2012 & 2013 New York
2014 Bella Vida
shedenuk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 13, 07:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Cleanfoam
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by shedenuk View Post

Will there be a road between the 2 malls? hope you can walk from one to the other
I was wondering about that - surely you'll be able to walk between the 2 area's... at the least I'd expect a way to cross the road safely - a walkway or something?
Cleanfoam is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 13, 07:49 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by shedenuk View Post

Originally Posted by Cleanfoam View Post
I was wondering about that - surely you'll be able to walk between the 2 area's... at the least I'd expect a way to cross the road safely - a walkway or something?
I would have thought there would be. It might be like the outlets at the other end of I-Drive where you have to walk through the car park to get to the Reebok store.

Oh, I can't wait to get there again! Only a cheeky 5 days, but 5 is better than none!

Old 17 Sep 13, 09:28 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Mibbs View Post
There sure is, the Multi Storey Car Park is at the Nike end of the complex.
To be honest we didnt know it was there either until we decided to turn right as we went in and not left. I think it has 2 levels.
It's in the middle, not at the Nike end.
Old 17 Sep 13, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
AnnaB
Apprentice Imagineer

Im only going to be in Orlando 26th - 28th so the new extension wont be open in time for me. On a positive i have 3 weeks of shopping at Miromar and Coastland Centre to look forward to

On a slightly difference note has anyone been in the Clarins store at Premium and do they know if it is any cheaper than UK prices?
AnnaB is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 13, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

To have some idea of what new stores will be opening compare the two malls and whats at the northern one and not at the southern one will be the ones going in. The new stores mentioned a few posts above are all already at the northern mall, so tou could add Yankee Candle and Bose as possible new stores off the top of my head.
Soon there won't be any reason to visit both of them as the stores will be identical.

Next Trip Feb '24
Jun98 Apr99 Dec99 Apr00 Mar03 Jun/Jul04 Dec/Jan05/06 Jul06 Dec06 Jun/Jul08 Jun/Jul09 Jul/Aug11 Sep13 Jun/Jul14 Nov15 Sep16 Villa/BWV May18 Villa/BLT/AKL Sept19 Villa/AKL Feb/Mar20 AKL/SSR Sep22 AKL Apr/May 23 CS/CC/AKL Nov 23 SSR Feb/Mar 24 RR/BR
bighal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread