Notices

Old 13 Aug 16, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

I have tears in my eyes reading your final day, I feel your pain. You've had s fantastic time and I'm so glad you shared it with us. Good luck to Ryan on his results and with Uni. I look forward to your next trip with your mum.

I hope the lady from your flight was ok and got home safely.

Thanks again for the time and effort in doing a daily report.
Old 13 Aug 16, 08:20 PM  
Link to this Post
JenD1
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

Oh Anna I felt every bit of your sadness going home. Its so pants after an amazing holiday! At least you know already that you're returning next year with your lovely mum. Its been a pleasure joining you all. Good luck to Ryan (I'm in same position this year!)

See you next year.
Old 13 Aug 16, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
CuriousAlice
slightly serious Dibber

So sad it's all over as I have loved catching up with you every day. Thanks for sharing - seemed like a fabulous trip and you certainly made the most of each day.

Good luck to Ryan for his A level results. (My DD is waiting for her GCSES the week after so nail biting here too).

Hope you are adjusting back to the cooler British weather and haven't rushed into the ironing pile just yet x
CuriousAlice is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 16, 12:40 PM  
Link to this Post
EllenClaire
Imagineer

EllenClaire's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
loved reading your trippie it helped with my holiday blues (we got back in May) but having a new countdown as soon as you come home makes it a little easier
Sheraton World Resort 2004,International Spa & Plaza 2006,The Fountains 2007,The Lighthouse Key Resort 2008,Clarion Inn & Suites 2010,Sunset Lakes Dibb Villa Sept 2012, Liki Tiki Village May 2015,Encantada Resort May 2016,High Grove Resort Dibb Villa May 2017,Encantada Resort May 2018,Encantada Resort May 2019, Encantada Resort May 2020
EllenClaire is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 16, 05:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Anna I am missing your daily reports with my morning tea!

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 16, 05:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Dancat
Excited about Disney

aw fab fab report! Seems like a lifetime ago since I accosted you on the bus. Love love love your photos of OKW!

Going home is horrible isnt it?! I cried on the bus, at the airport, on the plane, when we got home.

Love that you have another countdown on the go. I seriously need to find a rich man with a love of Disney

DLP - Newport Bay Club - June 2012
OKW/ASM/RPR - July 2016
The 'Don't panic - we've got this' Trip report July 2016 **COMPLETE**
Dancat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 16, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

Thank you for sharing your trip 👍
Cinderella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 16, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
knads2012
Apprentice Imagineer

knads2012's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 4
I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your lovely holiday with us, we also got back in June and the Magical Express journey back made me so miserable! Wouldn't it be amazing if Florida was only a 2 hour flight away instead of 8?!

Looking forward to your next trippie and fingers crossed for Ryan tomorrow.

Karen.x
knads2012 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 16, 02:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
Imagineer

Replying with your pictures!

Me, too!

Swoon!

Everything in! Always a skill!

Swoon. Again.

Seriously love your watch. Are you still wearing you magic band as well? Does it work at Sainsbury's?

Enough said!

Thanks so much for sharing your trip. It looks like you had an amazing Disney and family time.

And I hope Ryan got the results he wanted.

“I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible", Henry Ford

Contemporary Resort - Disneyland Hotel - Treehouse Villas - Vistana - Youth Hostel Anaheim - Quality Inn Intern'l Dr - Port Orleans Riverside
Bianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 16, 09:14 AM  
Link to this Post
JamboJapp
a Friend of the DIBB

Loved your trip report, thanks!
JamboJapp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List