Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 25 May 19, 05:40 AM  
Link to this Post
PPM
VIP Dibber

Car park tram stops at MK

So can some of you WDW experts tell me what’s happening with the refurb of the tram stop at MK?

You certainly have a much longer walk from the tram stop to get to the Monorail or Boat to MK.
I have a slight problem with one of my knees at the moment and this change came as wee bit of a shock to me. I had been managing without my stick, but will be taking mine on our next visit in a day or two.
There’s similar going on at Epcot but not quite so far away for the tram stop.
PPM is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 19, 07:03 AM  
Link to this Post
alkel2730
Imagineer

I’ve just got back from MK. So it now drops you before the tunnel and a bit further back if that makes sense. It’s largely pointless if you are in villain imo but heros it makes a difference. I have statica and my hubby has a bad back and our son is refusing to use his pram so we figured the tram was a good idea as we were in hook. Really we should e walked it, was literally round the corner. You now have to walk across the ‘road’ by the water tunnel and then under the tunnel. From there you go left to bag check and through to ferry/monorail. It’s a right trek! If you are staying at a resort, the resort buses get you way closer.
alkel2730 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 19, 07:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Family told us about this earlier this month. It seems crazy as that it a long walk now. Wondering how long it will be like this? My sister flys out tomorrow and I've already warned her.
Old 25 May 19, 11:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
We never use the tram if we can help it but it's only adding on about an extra 300 yards to the process.

A good few Months I suspect until they have completed the works in front of the TTC to allow the trams back in. Not good for those with mobility issues but the end result will give more shade Andy rain cover in the tram area I think.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List