Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 30 Apr 19, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Just finished season 2 of Fleabag. Give it a go, it’s quite crude but hilarious and touching too.
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 19, 01:57 AM  
Link to this Post
pinkstargirl
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by wanye View Post
Also, in no particular order:

Schitts Creek
I'm obsessed with Schitt's Creek at the moment! Netflix just put Series 5 up on Friday and I've watched it all - only started watching a few weeks ago! Another vote for that from me.

I've also started watching Friends from the beginning again.

Edited at 01:58 AM.
pinkstargirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 19, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

Originally Posted by pinkstargirl View Post
I'm obsessed with Schitt's Creek at the moment! Netflix just put Series 5 up on Friday and I've watched it all - only started watching a few weeks ago! Another vote for that from me.

I've also started watching Friends from the beginning again.
schitts creek is one of the greatest tv shows of the last 5 years. it takes a bit of getting used to, but once your brain clicks with the show's style, it is one of the most subtle, understated, funny, sweet tv shows ever made

did you know the full version of "a little bit alexis" is on spotify?!

open.spotify/album/1PdZt4tcOrXe8TYx8XotDx

i noticed the other day it sounds a lot like a track off the confidence man album

open.spotify/track/2O9TaSj7fOKQ6T7NQEACQp

i'm so sad that it's ending next season, i'm really going to miss it. but at least they got 6 seasons, which is more than most shows manage to get, and they can go out on a high before they start losing momentum...

seriously everybody, go watch it. and stick with it, because everyone seems horrible and annoying to begin with. but if you stick with it, you'll be rewarded in the end!

speaking of horrible people, always sunny in philadelphia is still managing to knock it out of the park, even 13 seasons in. the season finale was *mindblowing*... a truly stunning piece of ballet dancing from mac that should win awards. if you've no idea about the show, the clip on its own out of context of the character and rest of the show, it might not be as effective, but maybe it might make you want to go back and try the show (it's basically the worst 5 people in the world shouting at each other for 13 years in an irish bar in philly. hilarity and wrongness ensues)

wanye is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List