Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 18 May 19, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Whoppery5k View Post
I think I'm going to do that 3 day base ticket, it looks the better option.
Question; if I book a 3 day base ticket for the 15th it the last day I can use it is the 19th correct?
So MK 15th AK 17th HS 19th
Is that correct? And I'm assuming I could not visit one of the same parks again on a different day? Say a half day in MK on the 16th? I can only use the ticket 3 times during that period?
That's the way that I read it, if you use it on the 15th the last day is the 19th so you will need to use the 3 days in this period. You can only have 3 visits with the 3 day base ticket, but you can leave a park in the afternoon and go back to the same park in the evening. Also as far as I know you can use the days for whichever park you want.

Edited at 04:37 PM.
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 19, 05:57 PM  
Link to this Post
filharmonic
Apprentice Imagineer

filharmonic's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by scoobydooby View Post
I wouldn’t bother at all. I love Disney but you’ve got plenty to keep you occupied and without Disney as well run the risk of not getting value for money for any of it. You can only scratch the surface with w 3 day disney pass. I’d save it to do it justice on a future trip.
Completely agree with this my other post on this thread was to say if you were getting Disney tickets anyway for only £150 more between you all I'd definitely pay the extra to give you the flexibility of say just going in one night for the fireworks ect plus the memory maker is worth getting
filharmonic is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 19, 06:37 PM  
Link to this Post
TheHippyJesus
I want to go now!

Is there any problem with booking one 14 day ticket to get memory maker and purchasing base tickets for all other members of the party?
TheHippyJesus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 19, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Whoppery5k
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Mobile

Originally Posted by TheHippyJesus View Post
Is there any problem with booking one 14 day ticket to get memory maker and purchasing base tickets for all other members of the party?
Oh would that work out cheaper
Whoppery5k is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 19, 08:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Miss AliJS
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Whoppery5k View Post
I think I'm going to do that 3 day base ticket, it looks the better option.
Question; if I book a 3 day base ticket for the 15th it the last day I can use it is the 19th correct?
So MK 15th AK 17th HS 19th
Is that correct? And I'm assuming I could not visit one of the same parks again on a different day? Say a half day in MK on the 16th? I can only use the ticket 3 times during that period?
Just read the small print on the base tickets on undercover tourist website and it says that you can use the days at any time over a 7 day period.
OCT 2018- Emerald Island/HRH
OCT 2019- Back to Windsor Hills/Portofino Bay
OCT 2020 and 2021- Not to be
APRIL 2022- New York
JUNE 2022- Rosen Inn LBV/RPR
APRIL 2023- Emerald Island/Endless Summer
OCT 2024- Emerald Island/RPR
Miss AliJS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 19, 08:43 AM  
Link to this Post
florida addict
Imagineer

florida addict's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

I would wait til you are there and see if you really have time for Disney with all the other parks and get the tickets in Wal-Mart if you decide to do Disney.
Old 19 May 19, 01:39 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Miss AliJS View Post
Just read the small print on the base tickets on undercover tourist website and it says that you can use the days at any time over a 7 day period.
Can you tell me where it says that the ticket can be used at any time over a 7 day period as I just read the following for the 3 day base ticket on the undercovertourist site. I am not saying you're wrong, it's just that I can't find it.

Ticket is valid for admission on any 3 days within a 5 day window, beginning on the start date selected and ending 4 days after the start date.
Old 19 May 19, 05:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Miss AliJS
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by lyn1 View Post
Can you tell me where it says that the ticket can be used at any time over a 7 day period as I just read the following for the 3 day base ticket on the undercovertourist site. I am not saying you're wrong, it's just that I can't find it.

Ticket is valid for admission on any 3 days within a 5 day window, beginning on the start date selected and ending 4 days after the start date.
I am looking at 4 day base so maybe that makes the difference-
Admission to one or more of the following Walt Disney World® Resort attractions for each day of the ticket - 4 Days (1 Theme Park per day; no hopping, no water parks) within a 7 day window of your selected start date:
OCT 2018- Emerald Island/HRH
OCT 2019- Back to Windsor Hills/Portofino Bay
OCT 2020 and 2021- Not to be
APRIL 2022- New York
JUNE 2022- Rosen Inn LBV/RPR
APRIL 2023- Emerald Island/Endless Summer
OCT 2024- Emerald Island/RPR
Miss AliJS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 19, 06:15 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Miss AliJS View Post
I am looking at 4 day base so maybe that makes the difference-
Admission to one or more of the following Walt Disney World® Resort attractions for each day of the ticket - 4 Days (1 Theme Park per day; no hopping, no water parks) within a 7 day window of your selected start date:
Yeah that's what it is, you get the extra days with the 4 day base ticket, then more as it goes on, so 8 days for a 5 day ticket etc.
Old 19 May 19, 10:54 PM  
Link to this Post
RobandLynsey
Very Serious Dibber

Personally we have to do Disney at least MK every time we visit. This year we are only buying one day pass and a MNSSHP ticket as it is very expensive. If you need to do 3 day I would personally go for the 14 day as the memory maker is great and also flexibility is also great to have especially if it is chucking it down you can at least change things around if needs be. If you end up falling in love with Disney you may also get to do some more, a quick evening trip for example.