Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 23 May 19, 10:50 AM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
3 for $57 Package Offer Las Vegas MGM RESORTS

Has anyone done these from the us if so when booking can you put the start date or do they go from when you booked . I was thinking of booking in August for our September trip.

Thanks
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 19, 12:15 PM  
Link to this Post
metalguru
Apprentice Imagineer

metalguru's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
What is it?
metalguru is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 19, 02:24 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by metalguru View Post
What is it?
mgmresorts/en/offers...tractions.html
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 19, 04:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandraoh40
VIP Dibber

Not done it as this package but have previously been to shark reef and the secret garden at mirage.
I remember the shark reef being quite good and I enjoyed the secret garden. I went to that one with my mum when we went. I was surprised how close you are to the dolphins. I think I thought the tiger habitat a little bit wanting in size. I don’t think I would go back, we did that on a 2 for with myvegas.
I think the 3 for is quite a good deal.

When we went the first time the Luxor had a tutankahmun exhibition on which was really good so I imagine the titanic one they have on would be of similar quality if you were interested in that sort of thing.
Sandraoh40 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 19, 05:09 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Sandraoh40 View Post
Not done it as this package but have previously been to shark reef and the secret garden at mirage.
I remember the shark reef being quite good and I enjoyed the secret garden. I went to that one with my mum when we went. I was surprised how close you are to the dolphins. I think I thought the tiger habitat a little bit wanting in size. I don’t think I would go back, we did that on a 2 for with myvegas.
I think the 3 for is quite a good deal.

When we went the first time the Luxor had a tutankahmun exhibition on which was really good so I imagine the titanic one they have on would be of similar quality if you were interested in that sort of thing.
Hi there we done shark reef and secret garden last time . The 3 seems a good deal but I do not know if I could buy it in August but set the date for early September so when I pick up the tickets they go from the7 of September
Old 23 May 19, 05:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandraoh40
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by cartoonp View Post
Hi there we done shark reef and secret garden last time . The 3 seems a good deal but I do not know if I could buy it in August but set the date for early September so when I pick up the tickets they go from the7 of September
Ah I see. Reading the link I think it means that they are valid for 7 days after they print them for you. So whatever day you collect them on you would have 7 days to use them. Not sure though having not done this. Maybe worth emailing their customer services. I’ve generally found them very helpful whenever I have had a question for whatever hotel I’ve been in
Sandraoh40 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 19, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Sandraoh40 View Post
Ah I see. Reading the link I think it means that they are valid for 7 days after they print them for you. So whatever day you collect them on you would have 7 days to use them. Not sure though having not done this. Maybe worth emailing their customer services. I’ve generally found them very helpful whenever I have had a question for whatever hotel I’ve been in

Lol yes already done that thank you 😊
Old 25 May 19, 11:35 AM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
No , the only time I visit the shark reef and secret garden is of its free through
My Vegas .

The secret garden is the better of the two , I find the shark reef pretty poor and not worth the admission fee
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 19, 11:53 AM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by daytonababe View Post
No , the only time I visit the shark reef and secret garden is of its free through
My Vegas .

The secret garden is the better of the two , I find the shark reef pretty poor and not worth the admission fee
Cheers DB we went the last time though my Vegas and thought it was poor
Old 26 May 19, 07:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Sew109
Imagineer

Originally Posted by daytonababe View Post
My Vegas .

I am with you I first went when it had just opened and thought it amazing guess sealife centres have made it normal. I have never paid and don’t think it worth more than $5
Sew109 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List