Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 25 May 19, 07:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Hawaii04
Animal Kingdom Lodge Guest

Mobile

Originally Posted by Laughing Magpie View Post
They are cheap flights but I am assuming you are taking the kids out of school as the Easter break doesn't start until the 3rd April. I would imagine that the flights will me a lot more expensive then.
Ours finish on the 1st April so yes, taking them out for the last 2 days. 😉
Hawaii04 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 19, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Rbecking
slightly serious Dibber

Got ours booked today, 3rd April to 17th April. Virgin/Delta indirect via Atlanta booked through KLM for £1866 for 2A & 2C. Managed to book seat for free aswell which am happy about.

Edited at 07:43 PM.
Rbecking is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 19, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Hawaii04

Mobile

Originally Posted by Laughing Magpie View Post
They are cheap flights but I am assuming you are taking the kids out of school as the Easter break doesn't start until the 3rd April. I would imagine that the flights will me a lot more expensive then.
Our school Easter holiday next year is also from the 2nd April to the 15th. Not great for a two week holiday as you could only get 13 days away and back to school the following day of your return. Was hoping they would put a “teacher training day” or two on the end of it but no luck there. Out of interest, there are similar deals to mine available now with BA/ Aa on sky scanner for the 2nd to the 14th. 👍
Hawaii04 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 19, 10:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Laughing Magpie
A Guest at All-Stars

Originally Posted by Hawaii04 View Post
Ours finish on the 1st April so yes, taking them out for the last 2 days. 😉
I don't blame you. My wife works in a school so it is difficult to get away early. Fortunately she works part time so we can normally get away on the Thursday before the break which can save hundreds of pounds.
Laughing Magpie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 19, 12:17 PM  
Link to this Post
bosshogg
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

Mobile

Got our Easter flights booked. Phoned virgin direct and got 31st March - 14th April indirect via jfk, 2 adults + 2 children for £1749.00. Very pleased with that and arriving in Orlando at 1700hrs too.
Indirect from where?
bosshogg is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 19, 12:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Hawaii04

Mobile

Originally Posted by bosshogg View Post
Indirect from where?
That’s from Heathrow.
Old 29 May 19, 05:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Rbecking
slightly serious Dibber

Booked Virgin/Delta indirect flights through KLM website, booked the basic option with just hand luggage. But when I later logged on Virgin website it says we have Economy Classic and got free seats and baggage included. Nice bonus
Rbecking is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 19, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Hawaii04

Mobile

Originally Posted by Rbecking View Post
Booked Virgin/Delta indirect flights through KLM website, booked the basic option with just hand luggage. But when I later logged on Virgin website it says we have Economy Classic and got free seats and baggage included. Nice bonus
That’s great. How much did you get the flights for?
Old 29 May 19, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Rbecking
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

That’s great. How much did you get the flights for?
£466 pp from Manchester via Atlanta, 3-17 April
Old 31 May 19, 04:20 PM  
Link to this Post
v1ck3ry89
Earning More Ears

I'm still looking for flights in April 2020 (4th-18th) but they are SO expensive!
v1ck3ry89 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List