Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 26 Feb 20, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post
STEBEE25
Excited about Disney

I purchased one Disney ticket code would be downloadable 30 days before date for first use, but tried earlier and it gave me the code, linked to my Disney app and entered code all fine, so Disney tickets are good to buy.
STEBEE25 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 20, 11:21 PM  
Link to this Post
beeftinkler
Very Serious Dibber

Maybe it's just an issue with Sea World tickets?
beeftinkler is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 20, 01:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Dummydaydream
Proud to wear my Ears

Update on my Disney ticket. I checked the reference again on yourparkcode and this time it worked and I was able to see my will call voucher. I just needed to wait a few days. I think Hotelopia are in the process of refunding me so will have to contact them to reverse refund or pay again. I just bought one as wanted to check it works so it’s all fine. £336ish for a 14 day ultimate. That’s the same as buying a 3 day hopper from Undercover Tourist but gives us that much more flexibility for visiting the parks. I’m going to buy 3 more so hopefully no more drama. I put in a February date for departure even though we’re not there until July. The ticket is valid to April 2021.
Dummydaydream is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 20, 11:42 PM  
Link to this Post
beeftinkler
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Dummydaydream View Post
Update on my Disney ticket. I checked the reference again on yourparkcode and this time it worked and I was able to see my will call voucher. I just needed to wait a few days. I think Hotelopia are in the process of refunding me so will have to contact them to reverse refund or pay again. I just bought one as wanted to check it works so it’s all fine. £336ish for a 14 day ultimate. That’s the same as buying a 3 day hopper from Undercover Tourist but gives us that much more flexibility for visiting the parks. I’m going to buy 3 more so hopefully no more drama. I put in a February date for departure even though we’re not there until July. The ticket is valid to April 2021.
How many days did you have to wait
beeftinkler is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 20, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Dummydaydream
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by beeftinkler View Post
How many days did you have to wait
I think it was about 3. I only checked again when someone posted here that theirs was fine.
Dummydaydream is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Feb 20, 05:13 PM  
Link to this Post
RachaelC
VIP Dibber

I've just checked as I get Hotelopia discount through my work and it's offering me the 14 day ultimate ticket for £345! I think I'll take them up on that!
RachaelC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 20, 12:58 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsjacksparrow
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by beeftinkler View Post
Maybe it's just an issue with Sea World tickets?
I had the same issue for SeaWorld tickets. Really disappointed but at least I got a prompt refund 🥺
mrsjacksparrow is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 20, 11:15 PM  
Link to this Post
IWANT2GO
Proud to wear my Ears

Trying to buy my Disney ticket from Hotelpia but keep getting the following error
"Cache has no data for ID: 'VDEngANxYOLE7j/YApA9DQ=='". Such a shame as the price for 2 adults and 2 children was working out at £1321.00, cheapest 14 day ultimate ticket I could find.
IWANT2GO is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 20, 12:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Originally Posted by IWANT2GO View Post
Trying to buy my Disney ticket from Hotelpia but keep getting the following error
"Cache has no data for ID: 'VDEngANxYOLE7j/YApA9DQ=='". Such a shame as the price for 2 adults and 2 children was working out at £1321.00, cheapest 14 day ultimate ticket I could find.
Try again, it let me do a dummy booking. Make sure you don't put more than 14 days in.
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 20, 12:17 AM  
Link to this Post
IWANT2GO
Proud to wear my Ears

Thanks it worked

Edited at 11:23 PM.
IWANT2GO is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List