Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 24 Feb 20, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
till
slightly serious Dibber

Esta application

Hi, I have just tried to apply for my esta, I received the code to verify my email and completed my application to step 6 but it wouldn't got to step 7 to pay but I have had an email through saying thank you for applying for your esta and your application no is xxx, you will need to this number to retrieve your application, I have never had this before is this normal or has something gone wrong, thanks for any help panicking now
till is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 20, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Andi
VIP Dibber

Someone else had a similar problem recently, can’t remember which way round it was but they either started on a desktop and then went back into a tablet or the other way round. This then allowed them to complete and make the payment.

Worth trying to see if that works for you.

DVC - Animal Kingdom Lodge

International Drive 2002, All Star Movies 2005, Renaissance at Seaworld 2008, Rosen Plaza & POFQ 2010, Saratoga Springs Resort 2012, Hotel New York DLP 2013, Rosen Plaza and Old Key West 2014, AKL, BLT & SSR July 2015, Crowne Plaza NYC, AKL, Cabana Bay, AKL Nov 2017, Crowne Plaza NYC April 2018, Rosen Plaza, AKL and GFV August 2018, Australia Nov 2018, RCI Cruise August 2019, Rosen Plaza, Pop Century August 2022
Andi is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 20, 02:39 PM  
Link to this Post
till
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Andi View Post
Someone else had a similar problem recently, can’t remember which way round it was but they either started on a desktop and then went back into a tablet or the other way round. This then allowed them to complete and make the payment.

Worth trying to see if that works for you.
Thank you, will try that,
till is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 20, 02:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Leah30
Helping Minnie

Mobile

I’m sure someone else had to use google chrome to complete it.

Florida Obsessed
Leah30 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 20, 03:46 PM  
Link to this Post
MickeyYay
Imagineer

Mobile

It's a common problem recently. If you have an application number, go back on to the website and press 'check esta status', put the info in and it should bring it up and say 'unpaid'.. you should then have the option of paying for it
MickeyYay is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 20, 06:26 PM  
Link to this Post
SteveyJ
Imagineer

I had to use IE as Chrome wasn't letting me add anyone to the Group so it's very flakey at the minute.
SteveyJ is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 20, 11:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Innocenti
Animal Kingdom Lodge Guest

Group bookings worked fine on 'Safari' :-)
Old 24 Feb 20, 11:38 PM  
Link to this Post
folkie
Loves sailing in the sun!

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 170
I've done a group application tonight, about quarter of an hour ago. I had all sorts of problems with Chrome but it was fine with Edge. Just tried to log back in to check the status and again, couldn't get in with Chrome but no problem with Edge.

Still pending, but didn't really expect anything else yet - I'm just impatient!

I wish they'd sort out these problems, there's really no excuse.
91 Brittany 92 Scotland 93 France 94 France 95 Dartmouth 96 Moved house 97 Terra Mare (Greece) 98 Swanage 99 Yedi Tepe (Turkey) 00 Canada/Tunisia 01 Ottawa, Antigua/Bitez 02 DLP/Cornwall 03 Antigua/Gower 04 Ottawa/Croatia/Vendee 05 BVI/Hurghada 06 Javelin (Turkey) 07 Perili (Turkey) 08 Orlando 09 Rosas 10 Orlando 11 Les Deux Alpes 12 Morocco 13 Brittany 14 Vassiliki 15 Orlando 16 DLP/New England/Ottawa 17 Ionian
folkie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 12:21 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandonewbie
Excited about Disney

Mobile

It’s the system, not you. It was very glitchy for me at the weekend. It worked on edge in the end.
orlandonewbie is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 12:31 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsgiggs
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I had same problem on Firefox. Checked back in on the ipad with the number and went straight to payment and all good then.
mrsgiggs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List