Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 13 May 13, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post

Wow i'm late jumping onto this trip report ... definitely need to go back and read over it ... 40 days must have been incredible and the highs and lows definitely sell it ... looking forward to delving in and having a good read !
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 13, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
I missed this last update, reading it and all your highs makes me remember how much you packed in.

Will be reading your pre-trippy soon.x

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 13, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post

I've just finished reading your trippie and I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed it! It looks like you had a fabulous time. I loved your pics of OKW as we are staying there for the first time this summer.

Really looking forward to your next trip report xx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 13, 01:10 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by Rollercolster View Post
Wow i'm late jumping onto this trip report ... definitely need to go back and read over it ... 40 days must have been incredible and the highs and lows definitely sell it ... looking forward to delving in and having a good read !
Hah , never mind reading mine, you need to get on with yours !
Yes it was incredible , really wonderful, we are very lucky

Originally Posted by Lisa29 View Post
I missed this last update, reading it and all your highs makes me remember how much you packed in.

Will be reading your pre-trippy soon.x
Thanks Lisa

Originally Posted by SoExcited View Post
I've just finished reading your trippie and I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed it! It looks like you had a fabulous time. I loved your pics of OKW as we are staying there for the first time this summer.

Really looking forward to your next trip report xx
OKW is wonderful, enjoy , Thanks for reading xx
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 13, 07:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneycraft
Imagineer

Disneycraft's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 17

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 3
I have just finished reading your mammoth trip report and loved every second ! Thanks so much for writing it . Your boys made me laugh in the photo's when you've got them up . I have twin sons 9 and often wonder what they'll be like as teenagers ? I shall look out for you in florida as we are there the same time

Marriott 93, MIC lakefront 94,Holiday inn 96,Rosen plaza 98,Quality inn plaza 02,BVP 06,BVP 07 ,Royal plaza 08,villa 09,villa +RPR 11,villa 12,Contemporary 13,BVP 14 ,POR xmas 15,Beach club 16,Beach Club 18 ,Contemporary 22, Sheraton LBV 23,+ DLP 03,17
Disneycraft is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 13, 05:02 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by Disneycraft View Post
I have just finished reading your mammoth trip report and loved every second ! Thanks so much for writing it . Your boys made me laugh in the photo's when you've got them up . I have twin sons 9 and often wonder what they'll be like as teenagers ? I shall look out for you in florida as we are there the same time
Thank you - it makes me smile to see the trippy come round again , cant believe a year ago we were freezing cold in San Francisco - I am so pleased you enjoyed it, we had just the most incredible holiday and I enjoyed writing up the memories

We are easy to spot - I am usually tutting and the boys are usually grumping or shoving each other about I cant believe my baby Ds2 becomes a teenager this year, although he's been acting like one for years already

You will be there before us so hope you are nearly all set ? - we cant wait
Thanks again for posting xx
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 13, 05:03 PM  
Link to this Post
MissFortune
Imagineer

Great reading

MissFortune is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 13, 05:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneycraft
Imagineer

Disneycraft's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 17

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Thank you - it makes me smile to see the trippy come round again , cant believe a year ago we were freezing cold in San Francisco - I am so pleased you enjoyed it, we had just the most incredible holiday and I enjoyed writing up the memories

We are easy to spot - I am usually tutting and the boys are usually grumping or shoving each other about I cant believe my baby Ds2 becomes a teenager this year, although he's been acting like one for years already

You will be there before us so hope you are nearly all set ? - we cant wait
Thanks again for posting xx
I'm nearly ready just got to pack . These couple of weeks before really drag don't they ? Hope you have a great time xx

Marriott 93, MIC lakefront 94,Holiday inn 96,Rosen plaza 98,Quality inn plaza 02,BVP 06,BVP 07 ,Royal plaza 08,villa 09,villa +RPR 11,villa 12,Contemporary 13,BVP 14 ,POR xmas 15,Beach club 16,Beach Club 18 ,Contemporary 22, Sheraton LBV 23,+ DLP 03,17
Disneycraft is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 13, 06:15 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by MissFortune View Post
Great reading
thank you so much, I am glad you enjoyed it xx

Originally Posted by Disneycraft View Post
I'm nearly ready just got to pack . These couple of weeks before really drag don't they ? Hope you have a great time xx
Yes they kind of drag but then I have so much to finish off at work I could do with another month eek ! I am packing next weekend
Old 19 May 14, 06:34 PM  
Link to this Post
clarithy
Very Serious Dibber

just spent most of test and this evening reading this! what a fab report, enjoyed reading it all!
clarithy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List