cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Australia 2008

I decided In 2008 that I world treat my partner Maria to A trip to Aus as she always liked Home and away as this came from Australia I wanted to take her to palm beach where all the outside shots are filmed. I decided not to tell her straight away. So late 2007 I put my plan in to place I booked for 21 nights in Sydney. We Where going to brake the flight up in to 2 one of 12 hours LGW T3 to karla lumpur then A 10 hour flight to Sydney. A lot Of flying as we planed no stop over just A 2 hour brake in karla Lumpur .

On the 14th of May we made our way to London by Coach As we where having A night in A airprt Hotel At Heathrow We set off at 1.45 am and got to the Airport at 4.45 am after doping our bags off at Heathrow Baggage drop We then caught the Heathrow express in to London I will not Bore you with what we did but we had fun And A very nice meal at TFI Friday. We got to our hotel At Heathrow at 3pm and found out where we checked in the next day. We had a good look arounfd the shops then I waked out side I saw A taxi rank no one waiting so I just asked how much to take us to our hotel and was happy to hear A very cheap for London 4 pound so we caught it and got to the hotel. The jouney did not take that long and we checked in very quick and got to our room to crash out.

!5th of May the journey

We got to the Airport about 7 am as our check in was not until 12 we had another look around and got something to eat and got back to check in at 10.30 we where very early we just sat and talked. Then at 11 am they opened the Prem seating and 1st class seating There was no one waiting A lady from malaysia airlines came across and asked if we where booked on the flight to karla Lumpur I Said yes but just Economy seating. She said for us to follow her which we did she walked up to 1st Class and asked the man who was booking people in for our flight to book us in even though we did not have 1st class tickets which he did so we got in to the departure sooner then we thought . We walked around T3 Departures. Then sat and watched the planes takeing off and landing the time just flew by if you parden the pun. About 45 min’s from Departure our gate number came up so we walked down to it. Which toolk all of 5 min’s as it was gate 4 We where again 1st at the gate. We checked in and spent the time looking at the plane which was A double Decker this seems Funny know but the plane looked bigger then the one’s that fly to Florida. We took off on time and the flight was well just A flight I always love Long haul as there always something to do. We watched a few films I got talking to the Stewardess. We had a two hour wait in KL which was fine had a drink ect it was very hot so tried to keep cool

The Flight From KL to Australia was ok they showed the same film’s and same music But never mind I read A lot and all so spent a lot of time talking to a young lady next to me who was very scared of flying. My partner all ways said I was good at talking to people LOL. We landed at 8pm on the 16th of May 2008 and we got off the plane everyone else where trying to get off all at once but I stayed in my seat. The young girls mother thanked me for my help I said that’s ok. She then asked A favor which was Can she flollow us off as she did not know where to go or what to do. My partner said yes before I answered LOL so We all went together which was Fun LOL we got though to Customs and there where very few people there so we went straight though. But the lady who was doing passport control did asked if my partner had A passport for Her teddy ( She takes A blue Teddy when ever we go on Holiday she calls him Bluey what else LOL) My partner said yes and the lady smiled and stamped Bluey Passport. When we got though and got Our baggage we then had this checked though the scanner. Bluey had to go though the lady that was checking the bags said she never seen a bear like my partners. She took him from my partner then spoke to the bear and said sorry you got to go though the scanner It will not hurt and sat him in A little tray LOL then when he came out the other side she spoke to the bear and asked if he was ok then handed him back to Maria My partner LOL

Next post will be about Sydney

Edited at 08:44 PM.
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 09, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List