General Trip Reports Reports that don't fit in to the other categories

Old 29 Jun 09, 04:02 AM  
Link to this Post
shirley
Imagineer

shirley's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Our 1st canadian adventure day1

UP AT silly oclock 5.30am, so not too bad did a bit of dibbing and then the other 2 got up, josh wanted a swim so at the pool by the back of 7am. He had a swim and was ready for our brekkie by 8.15. Fullenglish, fruit cake etc, boy was I full so had a nice chat with some other guests and as the weather to day wasnt so nice what else can we do but SHOP! 2 malls are close by as well as an outlet place so that was our day mapped out,1st one was Maple Oak so okay its not the florida mall but it has a good selection and even haqs aq guess shop so I am happy, then on to the Burlington Mall which is
bigger aqnd has a large Ziellers which is a general dept store where i find my litre bottles of aussie shampoo for $6.97, bought 1 but will be getting a few more as I love this stuff. josh bought some toys and we had coffee at Tim Hortons which is massive here, the actual guy lives in the town of Hamilton where he actually started his coffee empire, can only imagine what his little pad will look like.lol.
Old Navy was next and then decided to head to the Oakville outlet place and decided food was 1st and found a lovely place called ARTISAN, really nice and had foccia sandwich coffee, and dessert, came to $25 Then hit the shops, aqnd was impresses with the choice and prices of the clothes, shoes seem to be a bit pricey but at the guess shop they had lovely tops 50% off so bought a lovely blingy 1 for $14. (red to wear on Canada Day). after a while headed home to chill out Went to dinner at a place called Swiss Chalet where we had chicken for josh and I, Dante had ribs but wasnt feeling too good so didnt eat much, bill was $30. Drove around for a wee while but headed home so Dante could get to bed, was a bit shattered myself so we hit the sack so a nice chilled out day and tomorrow we plqn to do a theme park!
shirley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 09, 08:13 AM  
Link to this Post
luxorsun71
Imagineer

One of my favourite hobbies is shopping. Sounds like you are all enjoying yourselves. Have fun at the theme park tomorrow
Old 29 Jun 09, 10:49 AM  
Link to this Post
rylisal
Imagineer

Another great day!
Glad to hear the shopping is good-I love Guess too so will be heading there myself no doubt!
Whats the weather doing? Hope its dry, if not sunny?!
Miami 1991(honeymoon!),Quality Inn Int Dv 1992,Buenaventura lakes Villa 1993,Quality Inn Int Dv 1995,Quality Inn Int dv 1997,Days Inn Lakeside 2000,Masters Inn Maingate 2002,Ramada Plaza MGate 2004, Liki Tiki Feb 2007 & Disney Wonder Cruise,DLP Feb '08,Terre Verde,DCL & Indian Shores Oct '08,Canada Aug09,June/July '10 CP & RPR, Feb/Mar '14 Mystic Dunes, Unversals RPR & POR, June/July '16 Florida road trip Sept '18 DLP!
rylisal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 09, 10:51 AM  
Link to this Post
pudge
Imagineer

pudge's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
Enjoyed reading your post, we fancy Canada in either 2011 or 2012, so glad there is a guess shop as i also love their stuff xx
[/B][COLOR="Magenta"]2006 Crescent Lakes/New Port Richey, 2008 Highlands Reserve, 2010 Cumbrian Lakes (freebie) & Rolling Hills, 2012 Highlands Reserve, 2014 Bridgewater Crossing, 2015 Rolling Hills/HRH, 2016 Dibb villa Highlands Reserve/HRH & Vegas, 2017 Rolling Hills, Xmas 2018 Rolling Hills & RPR, 2019 Highlands Reserve, 2020 Highlands Reserve canx 2021 Emerald isle fingers crossed
pudge is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 09, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
voddygirl
Imagineer

Oooh im a Guess fan as well...i bought 12 diamonte tees (not all for me)and wear them all the time they wash up great and not one diamonte has fell off ...hope your weather picks up

Sept 1992 and 1996-Travelodge Maingate East
Sept 1997-Econolodge Hawaiin West
April 2004-Travelodge Maingate East
Sept 2006-Quality Inn Plaza
Oct 2008-Southern Dunes-Dibb villa
Jan 2010-The Dolphin & HRH-My 40th & Sept 2nd trip
Dec 2012 The Retreat Legacy Park -Dibb villa
March 2017 HRH Chicago
Sep 2017 The Retreat Legacy Park-Dibb villa
March 2018 Avanti Resort & HRH Daytona
voddygirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 09, 01:49 AM  
Link to this Post
granmags
Imagineer

granmags's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Sounds like the dollars have taken a battering then Shirley! Like the sound of your red blingy top! Bargain!
Glad you had a good shopping day!
Hope your weather improves and Dante is feeling better

I MAY NOT BE RICH OR FAMOUS BUT I DO HAVE PRICELESS GRANDCHILDREN
granmags is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 09, 03:19 AM  
Link to this Post
shirley
Imagineer

shirley's Reviews
weather has been great so hot, but today monday big thunder storms started at 7ish but has dried up now
shirley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 09, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post

Sounds fantastic... off to read the next installment.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 09, 03:49 AM  
Link to this Post
NurseHelen
VIP Dibber

I never got to 'do' shopping when I was in the US. Will not miss it when I go again. Sounds good there too.
Old 5 Jul 09, 03:49 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List