Notices

Old 16 Feb 20, 12:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Steveswift
Trading Disney Pins

Originally Posted by Em4owen View Post
The dibb has a section with park hours.
TY, perfect
Steveswift is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 20, 01:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Inky
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

12th Aug us at POR, last 3 days RPR Universal, but we fly home from MCO to Manchester on 29th! Same travel home day x
Inky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 20, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Em4owen
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Inky View Post
12th Aug us at POR, last 3 days RPR Universal, but we fly home from MCO to Manchester on 29th! Same travel home day x
That means we'll be staying at Universal at the same time as you but a different resort. There's so many of us there at the same time, Orlando will be like dibb central!
Old 21 Feb 20, 10:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Em4owen
slightly serious Dibber

*edited*

So we've planned out all 3 weeks now although I'm not sure if it's too intense and if they're still doing Boarding Groups for ROtR whether we need to plan in another morning for HS in the last week to secure out chances of riding it when the parks are the quietest.

Anyway here's our itinerary:

Fri 7th August- Flight at 10.35am from LGW. Arrive at MCO at 2.55pm. Magic Express to CBR and then chill out at resort.

Sat 8th Aug - EMH at AK. Lunch at Tusker House at 11am. Return to CBR in the afternoon. Wait for the others to arrive. Their plane lands at 6.55pm

Sun 9th Aug - Epcot in the morning. 8am breakfast at Garden Grill. Afternoon exploring AOA.

Mon 10th Aug - EMH at AK. Return to resort after lunch. Evening at HS. Dinner at Sci-Fi Dine In at 4.55pm

Tues 11th Aug - Morning at Typhoon Lagoon. Evening at MK. Dinner at BOG at 4.55pm

Wed 12th Aug - Morning at resort. Breakfast at Toppolinos at 8am. Afternoon and evening at Epcot, world showcase.

Thurs 13th Aug - HS. Oga's Cantina at 10.30am. Droid Depot at 2.05pm. Evening at Disney Springs.

Fri 14th Aug - EMH at MK. Lunch at Crystal Palace at 11.45am. Evening at resort.

Sat 15th Aug - Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare at 8am. Check out of CBR MK in morning. Disney Springs in afternoon. Collect car from disney car centre in afternoon. Check into villa.

Sun 16th Aug - Chill out at villa and go shopping.

Mon 17th Aug - Universal Studios all day. Hard Rock Cafe for dinner

Tues 18th Aug - IOA all day. Possibly Sweet Tomatoes for dinner.

Wed 19th Aug - Blizzard Beach in morning. Lunch at Sanaa at 12.40pm. Check out AKL and then AK in evening.

Thurs 20th Aug - HS all day

Fri 21st Aug - MK in morning. Rest of the day to be spent shopping at Outlets/Malls with lunch or dinner at Cheesecake Factory.

Sat 22nd Aug - Hayden's 7th birthday. Lunch to be booked at Rainforest Cafe and spend morning at Disney Springs. Others to fly home in the afternoon. In the evening, we want to do something special but not sure what yet, maybe the Star Wars desert party or dinner at Ohanas and watch electric parade/fireworks at the Polynesian.

Sun 23rd Aug - Day in Clearwater. Will book Little Toot ride.

Mon 24th August - Go to Back to Nature Wildlife Reserve. Olive Garden for lunch or dinner.

Tues 25th Aug - Plan to get tickets for MNSSHP so will head to MK after lunch.

Wed 26th Aug - Late start with time to pack and clean the villa. Head back to our favourite Disney park for a few hours in the afternoon.

Thurs 27th Aug - check out of villa and into Cabana Bay. Morning at Universal. Afternoon at Resort.

Fri 28th Aug - Volcano Bay in morning. Afternoon at IOA. 5pm ADR for Marvel buffet, meeting the characters.

Sat 29th Aug - Morning at Universal. Check out from Cabana Bay. Head to airport for 1pm to fly home.

What do you all think? Does it look manageable?

Edited at 03:31 PM.
Em4owen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 20, 11:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Th1nkT1nk
Imagineer

Mobile

Wow! What a holiday you have planned... It sounds amazing to me! I don’t think you’ve overloaded yourselves, you’re pacing it well I think. It’s our first time visiting at this time of year so we are very apprehensive about how this will affect plans and have left afternoons more relaxed like you.
Old 21 Feb 20, 12:07 PM  
Link to this Post
jothp
Apprentice Imagineer

I think your plan looks great, plenty of park time but also loads of relaxation time too. We are going to be doing MNSSHP on Friday 21st too so we might see you there.
jothp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 20, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Plans look great.. I agree it doesn't look overloaded. It is really exciting when you get the plan in place.
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 20, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Em4owen
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Th1nkT1nk View Post
Wow! What a holiday you have planned... It sounds amazing to me! I don’t think you’ve overloaded yourselves, you’re pacing it well I think. It’s our first time visiting at this time of year so we are very apprehensive about how this will affect plans and have left afternoons more relaxed like you.
That's what I thought too. The boys wake early so we won't have many lie ins and by the afternoon it'll be really hot and I'm sure we'll be worn out!
Old 21 Feb 20, 02:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Em4owen
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by jothp View Post
I think your plan looks great, plenty of park time but also loads of relaxation time too. We are going to be doing MNSSHP on Friday 21st too so we might see you there.
Aww that'll be great! We don't know for certain if we'll do that date yet as 2 of our party don't want to do it so might do it in the last week instead.
Old 21 Feb 20, 02:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Em4owen
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by 3disneykids View Post
Plans look great.. I agree it doesn't look overloaded. It is really exciting when you get the plan in place.
Thanks. I hope your plans are going well 🙂