Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Accommodation
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 19 Jan 20, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

toots82's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
anyone seen SSR pref studio availability for Oct?

As it says really, we arrive 30th Sept for 6 nights and have CSR booked which we are happy with (upgraded dining) but ultimately would love a studio at SSR, preferred would be great to stand a chance of a refurb. Anyone had any luck so far?

Edited at 09:12 AM.
toots82 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Windwood Dreamin'
Old 20 Jan 20, 12:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
Imagineer

Claudette's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Iím confused over your dates, thread title say Oct, post says September. Anyway it is available for your September dates on Expedia. However if you got a free dining package you would need to change via whomever you booked with in order to retain it.

Edited at 12:29 AM.
Claudette is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
A long time to come...
Old 20 Jan 20, 09:10 AM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

toots82's Reviews
Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
Iím confused over your dates, thread title say Oct, post says September. Anyway it is available for your September dates on Expedia. However if you got a free dining package you would need to change via whomever you booked with in order to retain it.

It's only one night in September hence saying October as 5 of the nights are Oct rather than Sept. Just reread and apparently my chubby fingers hit 20 instead of 30. I'll edit now!

Thanks for the info, I should have been more specific, hoping disney release it as that's who we are booked with with free dining. Good to know there are some out there though.

Edited at 09:11 AM.
toots82 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Windwood Dreamin'
Old 20 Jan 20, 09:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
Imagineer

Claudette's Reviews
Originally Posted by toots82 View Post
It's only one night in September hence saying October as 5 of the nights are Oct rather than Sept. Just reread and apparently my chubby fingers hit 20 instead of 30. I'll edit now!

Thanks for the info, I should have been more specific, hoping disney release it as that's who we are booked with with free dining. Good to know there are some out there though.
I was the September 20th you put in your first post before editing that confused me. I looked for October 20th as well and that was also available on Expedia, unfortunately you can do nothing but keep checking Disneyholidays.co.uk unless you willing to sacrifice the dining plan.
Claudette is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
A long time to come...
Old 20 Jan 20, 09:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
Imagineer

Claudette's Reviews
Just looked in the disneyholidays.co.uk and OKW studio is available when you want it. Not SSR, but it is closer to what you want.
A long time to come...
Old 20 Jan 20, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

toots82's Reviews
Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
Just looked in the disneyholidays.co.uk and OKW studio is available when you want it. Not SSR, but it is closer to what you want.
I saw the OKW and am tempted but tbh its the ability to have a sofa during the day that's appealing for SSR plus we've stayed there 3 times and absolutely love it there. I'll keep checking.

Thanks
Windwood Dreamin'
Old 20 Jan 20, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post
KSB8989
Trying for More Ears

We changed from CSR to SSR for October (Standard Studio). We wanted 2nd Oct for 10 nights but could only get 3rd Oct onwards for 9 nights which was very lucky re:Free Dining!

We switched on 08/12.

As PP says, OKW was available from 2nd though.

Hope you have some luck, we love SSR too! 😁
KSB8989 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Orlando with a one year old!
Old 20 Jan 20, 11:44 PM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

toots82's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by KSB8989 View Post
We changed from CSR to SSR for October (Standard Studio). We wanted 2nd Oct for 10 nights but could only get 3rd Oct onwards for 9 nights which was very lucky re:Free Dining!

We switched on 08/12.

As PP says, OKW was available from 2nd though.

Hope you have some luck, we love SSR too! 😁
Thank you. Can I be mega cheeky and ask how much it was? Fingers crossed we can switch at some point
Windwood Dreamin'
Old 21 Jan 20, 01:25 PM  
Link to this Post
KSB8989
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by toots82 View Post
Thank you. Can I be mega cheeky and ask how much it was? Fingers crossed we can switch at some point
No problem 😉 We are paying £2187 for the accommodation (not including tickets).

I hope your dates appear soon 😁
KSB8989 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Orlando with a one year old!
Old 21 Jan 20, 05:08 PM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

toots82's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by KSB8989 View Post
No problem 😉 We are paying £2187 for the accommodation (not including tickets).

I hope your dates appear soon 😁
2187 for 9 nights? That's a good price! I'm keeping everything crossed lol
Windwood Dreamin'