Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 5 Mar 20, 01:36 PM  
Link to this Post
mitch-fishguard
Apprentice Imagineer

Guess who saved by flying TC ? Day 7

Today we went to the outlets at the bottom of I-Drive. I had already pre-booked the Mears taxi and it was there on time at the front entrance. He dropped off as at the section where Adidas is on your left, i think. We bought quite a bit in Adidas as there were some great reductions, but I found to the whole outlets to be far less relevant due to online shopping that seems the norm now. I wasnt impressed with the lack of sporting shops, but perhaps I was looking in the wrong place. The biggest shock was coming around to the Character Warehouse Store and there was a queue to joinn the main queue. Come On ! you cant tell me theres that much in there that you need to queue to queue. Theres far more cheaper gear in the shops that are run by our Eastern friends.Absolutely nothing wrong aith the stock. Nothing at all.
It actually became a pain to hang around waiting, so I engaged in a favourite pastime in the States of mine, talking to workers. I found a litter disposal guy and chewed the fat about the NFL for a good 15 minutes while Leander went in a Ladies store. I was getting fed up of speculating about TC with fellow Brits, so it was refreshing to talk to an American.
When we came back, It was a case of heading to the Magic Kingdom as we had an ADR for Crystal palace.https://ton.twitter.com/1.1/ton/data...XH-.jpg:medium As you can see, I have absolutely no problem wearing what I like. Love Minnie Mouse.
The food at Crystal Palace wasquite good and there was a wait for the characters, but it was a case of let the kids come first.
I really enjoyed the MK on that saturday, and it was great to get on the Mine Train yet again and Splash
We wandered around, Leander loving the park and me constantly throwing scenarios in my head about TC.

It was lovely to stroll through the park, back to the resort where we strolled through the resort and bumped into a Brit couple who straight away asked if we were affected by TC
We went back to the room where I unashamedly lied my head off about it all. Leanderwent to sleep OK, but I had another restless night, but it was to be one of the last as it all came to head the next night and instantly became sorted within hours. So, basically this was my last night of hell
mitch-fishguard is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 20, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Of course you lied your head off to Leander, all the best trip planners keep their deepest darkest fears about possible worst case scenario from their travel companions. But I'm so sad that you had the worry in your head all evening. When my family say things like "that was good timing" or "that was lucky" I always have a private chuckle about how much planning has gone into the lucky moment. But I've never had the fear of an airline collapse to keep me awake at night, it's a real shame you had this hanging over you. I know I've said this before, but it's worth repeating.

I have to say though that is an awesome Minnie shirt and you rocked it!

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 20, 10:37 AM  
Link to this Post
mitch-fishguard
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks. It all went uphill from there ☺☺
mitch-fishguard is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List