Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 16 Jan 19, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post
CABLECAR1974
Excited about Disney

Discovery Cove Ultimate Package tickets

We've booked the Discovery Cove package that includes 14 days access to Sea World and Busch. Their E Tickets worryingly make no mention of access to the other parks or free parking, which is included, and have no barcodes. I've queried this on their site but await the reply.
Our DC day is 30/3 but we want to go to Sea World 20/3.
I'm assuming we just rock up at the parking booths at Sea World, get waved by, and then present the tickets at guest relations to get proper tickets.
Anyone had experience of this, please?

Sorry to ask such an obvious question, and I know the answer is wait and see, but I hate waiting and seeing

Thanks
CABLECAR1974 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 19, 03:28 PM  
Link to this Post
dogken
Imagineer

Last year we used the E-ticket to enter Sea World and Busch Gardens, it wasn't until we done Discovery Cove we got it changed to a plastic ticket.
I've had a look at last years E-ticket and it has got a bar code on it so I would ask about that.
Old 16 Jan 19, 04:25 PM  
Link to this Post
CABLECAR1974
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by dogken View Post
Last year we used the E-ticket to enter Sea World and Busch Gardens, it wasn't until we done Discovery Cove we got it changed to a plastic ticket.
I've had a look at last years E-ticket and it has got a bar code on it so I would ask about that.
Thanks,

the absence of barcode is what struck me, but the three "e tickets" are identical naming our Lass (the booking's in her name) in the greyed out section , rather than us all individually.

They just don't look right.

I'll wait and see what they say and have copies of the original booking, which shows all correct details online, if we need to have a discussion on the day.
CABLECAR1974 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 19, 04:31 PM  
Link to this Post
dogken
Imagineer

This was ours

Old 16 Jan 19, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post
CABLECAR1974
Excited about Disney

All sorted

Got a nice swift reply from Jeff at Seaworld attaching new E Tickets , which have barcodes, individually named and lists allowed entry to Sea World, Busch etc with free parking.

Glad I queried it now. I'm not good at early morning ticketing confrontations